Chapter 4

Harlows POV

I felt someone shaking me. All I could do was groan at the person. I was half asleep and half awake. "Dude, she won't wake up. It always takes me forever to get her up." By the voice, I'm guessing it was Roman. "I have an idea on how to get her up." That voice sounded like Xavier or Xander. It was probably Xavier.

"No, I wouldn't do what your thinking of doing. Then we will have to deal with her murdering us all." Roman said in a worried tone. He was right last time he woke me up the wrong way. He ended up with a black eye. Now call me overdramatic but you would do the same if you were pushed off your bed. See even though I usually get up early in the morning my lie-ins are precious.

"Then what do we do?" I'm guessing that was Jordan. I felt someone walk over to me and shake me again. "Come on Harl it's time to get up. Breakfast is ready..."

I shot up at the sound of breakfast. Roman just laughed at me. He was use to me being like this. He knows food is my weakness. My predictions were right, behind Roman. Were Xavier and Jordan, they were laughing as well as having a shocked face on them.

I started to rub the sleep out of my eyes and headed outside down to the kitchen. "Are you coming or are you just gonna stand in my room?"

"Are you not gonna have a shower before breakfast?" Xavier asked. Was he serious? A shower before food that I could eat. A shower can wait. I tilted my head and looked at him like he had three heads and continued my journey to the kitchen. Leaving them in my bedroom.

I walked into the kitchen. Xander was sitting at the island on his phone. I looked around the open shelf. Looking for cereal,  it was on the top shelf. Well, this doesn't help when you live in a house full of giants. I wasn't going to Xander for help because I didn't need it. So I went and grabbed one of the bar stools and dragged it over. Xander didn't look up once, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know I'm in the room.

I hopped up on the stool and it would not stay still. It just kept spinning. But then I felt someone put one hand on the chair to keep it still and another on my leg. I looked back at the person and Xander was the culprit. I just gave him a small smile. I grabbed the lucky charms and he helped me get down. "Thanks".

"You could of just asked?" He said.

"Didn't think you wanted to help." Then the rest walked in. Jordan grabbed a bowl for me. Xavier was about to take the lucky charms off of me. Note the 'about to'. But I smacked his hand away. "Ow! That was sore." He rubbed the spot I hit him. I rolled my eyes at him. Overdramatic much?

I went to the fridge and grabbed the milk. Poured it into the bowl and sat down at the island. Xander walked back and sat beside me still flicking through his phone. I just continued to eat my cereal.

Lucas walked in. "Morning, I'm hoping to leave in the next hour so meet me by the front door by then." I forgot we were going shopping. I mentally groaned because I don't feel like getting jabbed in the ribs.

I walked back upstairs to get changed and showered. I haven't been on my ensuite yet. I'm sure it's the same when I last left, the white marble and the big vanity mirror. I was correct once again. I got undressed and hopped into the warm shower. I don't remember the last warm shower I took. Our flat didn't have warm water it was always cold.

The way the warm water ran down my body made me shiver. When I stepped out of the shower and looked at my body in the mirror. I wasn't too skinny in terms of not eating enough food but you could still see my ribcage. If I looked any longer, I would let the bad memories and thoughts come back to me.