Extra Characters

Harlows Friends...

Kate- 15, black hair and green emerald eyes. Is the fashionista of the group and girly girl.

Isabelle- 15, Dark skin. Black curley hair and chocolate brown eyes. Is the outgoing one. Always up for a party and some boys.

Oliver- 15, Brown hair and grey eyes. Gay. The gossiper of the group of friends. Literally has a crush on everyone.

Levi Heartgrove- 15, Blue eyes and dark brown hair. Tan skin. Is Harlows boyfriend. Loves to play guitar with Harlow. Knows how it feels to have a drug addictive parent.

Jordans friends...

Miles- 15, Dirty blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. He is Jordans best friend.

Ryan- 15, Strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. Other one of his best friends.

Scott- 15, Dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. Harry is his little brother.

James- 15, Black hair and blue eyes.

Romans Friends...

Harry- 14, Dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He is Scotts younger brother and Romans best friend.

Summer- 14, Midnight black hair and blue eyes. Right now her and Roman are seeing eachother. Soon to be girlfriend? She loves animals and is more of a quite and shy person.

Jessica- 14, Platinum blonde hair and brown eyes. She is Summers best friend. She is the more outgoing one. Or in Romans terms annoying.

Extra Family...

Uncle Pat- In his mid 50s, He is Callans brother. Looks out for his brothers kids and his own. Out there with his dress style. Owns his own companys and business.

Aunt Kelly- She is in her mid 50s, short always persentable. Has two boys. Some how knows everything that goes on. Loves listening to the drama and encouraging Harlow to go against her brothers.

Jason Ambrovinich- 23, Dark hair and blue eyes. Cousins. Is more of a younger version of Angelo. Since he will take on his fathers companys when his father retires.

Micheal Ambrovinich- 17, Dark hair and blue eyes. He is like another verison of Lucas. Loves to cuddle and annoy his younger cousins. He thinks of them as "babys".

A future Character...

Bryson Hugh- 17, Hazel hair and one blue eye and one green eye. Has a cleft lip. (You will get to meet him in future chapters ;)