Chapter 46

Roman's POV

Jordan had texted me, inviting me to hang out with him and his friends in the game room. Since I had nothing better to do.

I decided to changed into something more comfortable before going down to the game room. Just throwing on a pair of tracksuit bottoms.

As I was leaving my room, I noticed Miles leaving Harlows room. My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. What was he doing in my sisters room?

He was walking back to the game room. So I decided to catch up with him.

"Hey Miles!" I waved to him as I approached him. Catching him by surprise.

"Emmm Hi Roman." Miles said looking at me giving me a smile.

"What were you doing up here?" I asked.

"I just came to use the bathroom." I nodded. But he looked like he was hiding something. The way he said it but didn't look in my eye.

"But why were you in Harlows room?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

He scratched the back of his neck. "Yeah I was on the way back from the bathroom and Harlow said she wanted to talk to me. So we went into her room." It was more like he said it to himself then to me. Like he was confirming it.Weird.

I made an 'O' shape with my mouth. I would ask Harlow later.

We walked the rest of the way in silence.

When we had walked into the game room. Ryan, Scott and Jordan were playing on the playstation sitting on the beanbags while James was playing pool.

"Hey Roman. Wanna play?" James called out from the pool table.

"Sure." I smiled going over to get a stick off the rack to play. While Miles went to join the others.

"What took you so long?" Scott asked Miles.

"Had to go to the bathroom." Miles said shrugging.

"Hey Jordan is Harlow going to join us?" Ryan asked Jordan. I noticed how Miles ears perked up at the mention of Harlows name. I could hear and see them from where I was standing. I mean the room isn't huge.

"Eh I don't know. I think she just wants to chill. In anyways it's a boys night." Jordan shrugged not taking his eyes off of the TV.

"Too bad she was great fun at the Halloween party." Scott added.

"What are you saying I'm not fun?" Jordan did a dramatic gasp. Pausing the game and putting his hand to his heart.

"Your fun too Jordan but Harlow is more fun." Miles said. I snickered and so did the other boys. Jordan had a small pout on his face.

"Let's just get back to the game." Jordan huffed. Unpausing the game and me and James continued our game of pool.

Angelo had ordered pizza for all of us. So we all sat sprawled put on the beanbags and couch eatting the pizza while watching 'X-Men'. While watching it I noticed Miles giving me quick worried glances. Like I knew something I wasn't suppost to.