Chapter 6

Harlows POV

It was now the next day, The day of the party. Last night me and Roman did some planning before we went to sleep. On how we were gonna get him to the party. I was thinking what about hiding in plain sight but instead, he just walks out the door with us. I mean could work. Sometimes the obvious things don't point out.

Or he could just climb out the window or be waiting for us outside already. Then we could go that was our plan. I hadn't told Jordan yet. I was afraid he would snitch and you know the term snitches get stitches. I mean I can always enforce that term.

I felt something shake me. "Harlow you need to get up." I think it was Xavier?  He just doesn't go away, does he? I snuggled deeper into my covers. Roman must have gotten up already because I couldn't feel him beside me.

I heard a sigh and another pair of footsteps walk into my room. There was whispering and then "I'll handle it." Before I could process who voice it was the covers were ripped off of me. I was then thrown over someone's shoulder. My eyes shot open...

Xander.

He was the one carrying me. "Hey let me down!" I started pounding on his back, shouting. All I could hear was laughing. I looked up and it was Xavier who was walking behind us and Jordan who came out into the hall to see the commotion was about.

I wriggled trying to get out of his grasp. But it only tighted. "Put me down! When I get down from here your dead, do you hear me dead!"

They just kept laughing. Before I knew it I was outside it then hit me. THE POOL.  I tried wiggling more but it didn't work. "Okay you asked me to put you down..." Next minute I was launched in the air only to be met with the cold water.

When I reached the surface they were all laughing. Jordan was recording the whole thing. Oh they are so dead. I knew putting my hand out and asking them to help me was too obvious so my acting skills came in handy.

I went over to the edge of the pool trying to "pull" myself up. Even though I'm well able to get up myself. They would then have to offer me a hand. See smart thinking. As guessed correctly Xavier was stupid enough to fall for it so I dragged him in. Once I pulled him in. I put him in a headlock, pushing him under then bringing him back up. "Tap out! Tap out!" And when he didn't he went under again. I pulled him back up and he tapped my arm I started laughing at him while he gasped for air.

"I can't believe...you fell..for the..oldest..trick in the.. book."  Jordan said between breaths from laughing too hard. Xander just smirked. But don't think I won't get him back. I already had my revenged planned. All I needed to do was serve it.

I hopped out of the pool and ran towards him and jumped. I literally pounced on Xander. He stood there in shock. I now put him in a headlock bring him down to my level as my body clung to him. He stumbled a bit but he deserved it. He was trying to push me off but I'm not gonna budge I just squeezed harder.

I still had him in a headlock. I dropped on my feet dragging him to the pool and jumping in with him. I let go and quickly hopped out of the pool. Jordan was still laughing. Trying to catch his breath.

So I did what's best I grabbed his phone from his hand threw it on the pool lounger and grabbed him by the ear and pushed him into the pool. I looked at them all with a winning smile as Jordan came back to the top of the water.