Chapter 55

Harlows POV

It has been at least a week since I have been in hospital. Originally I was suppost to go home after two to three days but it was then decided for me to stay in for another couple of days.

I have been given physio workouts to do on my leg. Along with appointments but I can't do too much until my ribs heal a little more. Also I have been wheelchair bound for the next couple of days until my ribs heal.

Everyone has been in and out visting me. I haven't been really talking to my brothers the past couple of days. But I can tell they are trying to make it up. Levi has been visting me everyday, he brings me homework but as if I'm going to do it.

Also ever since Roman broke down the other day. It had been a real eye opener. What they had done to me hurt me but I didn't want them to suffer because of my pettiness. So on the down low, I have been keeping an eye out for their own health.

Angelo had picked me up along with Xander. We had just pulled into the driveway.

I opened the car door. Angelo had taken the wheelchair out for the boot of the car. Putting it right beside the door. He stood holding onto the handles. Just as I was about to slide out of the car Xander caught me before I could move.

"Harlow wait until one of us moves you." Xander scolded lifting me up and into the wheelchair.

"I have been stuck in a bed all week. I can do this small thing." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah and how were you actually going to get into the chair?" Xander asked. I shrugged. The only way I could get into the chair was to stand and then sit in it.

Angelo started to wheel me up to the house. While Xander got my bag. When Angelo opened the door I was welcomed with all my other brothers. Holding a very messy welcome home sign which looked like a three year old made it.

"Welcome home!"

I bite the inside of my cheeks trying not to laugh at them.

"Do you like our banner? Me and Xavier made it." Jordan smiled proudly, holding out the banner more. That's it I couldn't hold it in anymore. I bursted out laughing. Everyone just smiled at me.

"So where do you want to go Harl?" Angelo asked for behind.

"To my bed but I think I need a shower first." Angelo nodded but how was I going to get upstairs. My question was answered when Angelo picked me up bridal style carrying me upstairs.

When we got upstairs Angelo placed me on my bed. Fresh covers must have been only put on. It brought a smile to my face. Angelo walked into my bathroom with his sleeves rolled up.

"I just put on the bath I'm going to change and then I'll be back." He smiled walking out. I nodded. Xander then came in with my bag which had my pyjamas that I wore for the week dumping it on the ground.

I was expecting him to walk out but he turned back around closing the door. "Look Harl..." He sighed." I'm not good at this...but...I'm sorry."

I was shocked was Xander apologising to me?

"If I had of just ran that bit faster I could of caught you and you wouldn't of been in this situation." He sighed, he brought his fingers to the bridge of his nose pinching it.

A small laugh came out of my lips.

He looked up at me confused. "What are you laughing at?"

"You do realise how stupid you sound right now?" Another small laugh came out of my lips.