Chapter 42

Xavier POV

Once we got Harlows phone we made our way towards Xanders room. He just wanted to check if she was in any trouble. Even if that ment evading her privacy but Xander was worried. I was worried.

Lucky for us Harlow had the most easiest password ever. For such a closed up person you wouldn't think her password would be 12345.

I made sure he didn't do anything that would dig deep into her privacy. He only went through certain things that would look fishy.

My heart was pounding as we scanned the phone. I was nervous to what we might find. If there was something she was hiding.

"Theres nothing in her messages." Xander sighed. He then stared at the wall stuck in his thoughts.

I put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. There must be something if there wasn't anything in her messages  then what about her calls.

"Why don't we check her calls?" I don't know if we could get the call up but maybe there might be a suspicious number of sort. Xander looked at me and nodded.

He went on her call history. An uneasiness started to turn through my stomach. As others would say I'm a little more soft then Xander. You could probably tell I was nervous compared to him.

Just as Xander went onto to her call history the first thing that caught both of our eyes was the first number under all of Levi's missed calls. Was the the unknown Caller ID.

Xander gave me a look.
"Maybe this is it?"

"But how can we figure it out it's not like we can listen to it." I raised my eyebrows at him. But he just gave me a deadpanned look.

"You do realise we have all the money in the world and we can pay anyone to get the call up in the matter of seconds." Xander said in a 'duh' tone.

My mouth shaped an 'O'. Sometimes I forget how much money we have.

"I'll ring someone I know who can get up the call in the matter of minutes.." Xander got up from the bed and typed in a number on his phone. He paced up and down the room as he talked the other person on the phone.

When he ended the call two minutes later his phone binged. When it did he came back over and sat beside me on the bed. Opening up the message was a voice recording the voice recording of the call.

We both listened to it anxiously. Taking in every peice of information the man on the phone said or what Harlow said.

I took in everything how the man admitted to leaking information to the press, to talking about a night and to calling her a slut. Or how he mentioned he would see her soon. It only made my stomach tie more into a knot.

Information I was too afraid I wanted to know more about...

I noticed how Xander clenched and unclenched his fist. You would swear he would crush his own phone. I put my hand back on his shoulder. Xander looked at me.

"We need to show this to Angelo." He was already standing up before I could reply.

"What do you think this means? Something must of happened?" I was just as confused as Xander.