Chapter 33

A/N- ⚠️ I just want to mention that this chapter involves bullying. I first of all don't condemn bullying. That if you see it you shouldn't stay silent you should speak up and it is not okay to bully anyone. At all..

Some people may find this offensive when it starts ill put a ⚠️ so you know. When its over I'll put a ⚪

Remember your not alone. That someone will always listen and help you. You just need to speak up. It also up to others as well to speak up.

Now on with the story....

Third Person

Earlier on Tuesday,
During school...

He walked down the hall to his locker. It was around lunch time. His class had gotten out earlier for lunch.

Apparently a new kid only recently joined their school today. He hadn't gotten any classes with the new student yet.

'But little did he know this new kid would confuse him. Like ways he has never thought before...'

As he was about to approach his locker a small group of people stood around it.

He stood back a little hearing what the small group was saying. They were crowding around something or someone?

"What's up with his face?" A boy said making the three others laugh.

"Have you ever thought of getting a nose job?" The girl snickered.

"Dam maybe he should also get lip fillers while he is at it" Another boy added. Causing the others to laugh.

"Don't worry guys I'll help him fix his face.." The one in the middle grabbed something and his elbow raised into the air.

That was enough for him who was standing by watching the group by his locker to intervene.

He quickly grabbed the elbow of the boy who was about to throw a punch at another boy who was held tightly around the collar of his shirt.

When the boy who was about to throw the punch also known as Jaxon. Turned around to see who grabbed his elbow. Fear immediately took over on Jaxon. Letting go of the boy who he held tightly by the collar.

Next thing Jaxon was pushed up against the lockers. He let a groan out when his back hit cold metal lockers.

"Don't you ever! I mean ever fucking talk about him again! Or even come near him! Or you will be the one who needs fucking surgery and I mean it!" He gritted out threw his teeth. Throwing a punch right at Jaxons nose earning a satisfying crunch.

The other people of the group had already made a dash for it. 'Pussys' Jaxon was on the ground holding his nose. Then got up and running off like a crying child.

He was then left alone with the mysterious kid.

Infront of him stood a boy just a little smaller then he was. He had hazel, curley hair and one blue eye and one green. His nose was a small bit flat and round. A scar supported his small top lip and his plump bottom lip. When he smiled you could see he had braces on his top teeth.