Chapter 14

Harlows Pov

We finished our ice creams, only to be in a car ride full of silence. You could practically feel the disappointment radiating off of Lucas. He hadn't said a word.

When we got back to the house nothing was said. It was too quiet for my liking as they say "Quiet before the storm" and they were right. Lucas had told me Angelo wanted to see me in his office. Angelo sat at his desk keeping his cold facade on. I sat where the last time I came in here. Right front and centre. Lucas stood in the corner observing everything.

Angelo has been shouting at me for the past hour about 'how I broke his rules' or 'do you know what drugs can do to'. Or how he would say over and over again that "this behaviour was not acceptable." I just stared directly infront of me. Keeping my mouth closed till he was finished.

Soon quietness filled the room. He was finally finished his lecture but my still high ass decided to open it's mouth.

"Did that make you feel better?"

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?"

"I said did that make you feel better shouting at me. Getting everything off your chest?" He looked at me like I had ten heads.

"Yes it did. Why?" And there's my answer.

"And is it nice to shout at people?" Where was I going with this...Ah yes I remember now.

"Emm no. Why are you asking?" He raised his eyebrow, still a confused expression on his face.

"You asked me why did I do it? I did it simple to relieve stress the same way you shouted at me to relieve yours. I know it's not nice and not the best ways of handling it but I have better ways now again. And I have promised some people I wouldn't do it again." He looked at me stunned so did Lucas. He knew I was right. That I had made my point.

He searched my eyes for the truth and I let him see I was telling it. Even though I was still high. He found the answer he was looking for.

"You are grounded for the rest of the week. I'll be taking your phone also I will be keeping a close eye on you." I handed him my phone and nodded.

See when you get grounded in this house you literally are not allowed to leave your room, only for food or school. Other than that your stuck in your room all day with nothing to do. But you do get company every once in a while.

After that I was excused and I left to head to my cell for the next week.

****

A week later

It was now a week later of me serving my time. During school ours I spent as much time with my friends as best as I could. The only visters that would come often were Xavier,Jordan and Roman to give me company. I hadn't seen Angelo or Lucas that much only at meals. Lucas well he wasn't actting the same.

I mean imagine what they would if they found out about my tattoo. Nah thats something for another time. It was now another Friday night. Finally I was released from my punishment.

Tonight was the Winter fest or bonfire. They would have a fire on top of this hiking trail and it would look over onto the city. The whole school has been talking about this. The WHOLE WEEK. They literally won't shut up. Some how the boys convinced Angelo to let me go. That they would keep a close eye on me.