Chapter 20

Unknown POV

Two days ago..

*Ringing of a phone...*

"Hello this is magazines enterprise, how may I help you.."

"Hello, I'm ringing because I have a story that I think you would like to hear.."

"And what may this story be?"

"The Ambrovinich Brothers.."

'The line went silent..'

"Do you have evidence for this story?"

"Yes. Yes. I do..."

"Okay I'll book you in for a appointment today if you can come down. I just need a name."

"Ye thats grand my name is_____"

Romans POV

When Harlow jumped on Lily. I wasn't expecting her to take out all of her anger. I stood there shocked we all did. Until Xander and Xavier got up and pulled her off.

I mean I've seen Harlow get into fights but I've never seen her beat some this bad. I had heard that she got suspended and detention. Every where I went everyone was talking about it. They just can't keep there noses to themselves.

We were all suppost to go to some Christmas party tonight that some girl was hosting. I was only still going if Summer was. I had asked her to come. I don't know if she was much of a party type of person but we could always ditch.

The car ride home was quite nothing was really said. Until Xander turned to me. "Has Harlow ever been in this bad of a fight. I mean you could barely recognize the girls face." He looked threw the mirror at me.

"No. I thought she would only punch her but I don't know what set her off. I mean something must really upset her." They all looked between eachother.

Like they were hiding something. Todays just been weird everyones been staring and whispering at us. Even at home everyone seems to be hiding something.

When we got home the first thing I did was ask Harlow was she okay. She was lying on the couch staring up at the ceiling.

But before I could get an answer the twins were all up in her face saying "Are you crazy" and what not. Jordan was the only one whos seemed excited or proud.

"That was so cool!" Everyones eyes went on him even Harlow who smirked. Jordan backed away and started to blush. He retreated back to his room.

Harlow then went back to staring. I was going to talk to her tomorrow. Walking up the stairs and getting ready for later.

I put on a pair of denim jeans and a jumper. I didn't really care how I looked since I wanted to be warm.

When we were leaving the boys were teasing Harlow about not coming to the party which she just rolled her eyes and ignored them. Were soon shooed out the door.

I wasn't going to drink tonight since I don't want a re-run of last time.

"Roman if you need any of us don't be afraid to find us. Also meet us back here at midnight. If your getting a ride with anyone else text us." Xavier said. I nodded.