Chapter 1

When it all happened!

" So, I was wondering if we should go for a check up. " Stella suggests and her husband nodded.

" Sure, love. " Says George and Stella nodded.

As they drove, Stella couldn't help but worry. She would be very happy if she found out she was pregnant but she felt like George wasn't ready yet.

She pushed away all the negative thoughts and tried to believe that she was pregnant indeed. She was throwing up a lot, having crazy lot of mood swings and she would faint in the blue.

George was a scientist himself but he was way too scared for his own mind. So he decided to take her to private hospital.

As they pulled up in the clinic, he led his wife to the check up room, Stella started feeling more anxious and nervous. The room consist of four other people. All four of them were experts in their own subjects.

" Hey, guys! I was wondering if you'd do a pregnancy test. " George says and the four nodded.

" Step outside, George. " Stephanie, his best friend said teasingly and he rolled his eyes, heading out of the room. As he left, Stella laid on the single hospital bed with nothing but plain white sheets.

She tried to feel less nervous and looked around the room. In one corner, were many equipments she knew well and another corner were many machines. The walls were plainted all white, along with ceiling to make the room more dull.

" Alright. Let's just... " Says Ross, taking out a syringe and tapped it's needle to remove the air bubbles. He pushed the needle in her hand, causing Stella to wince but she siddenly found her vision going blurry, and she could feel the liquid run through her nerves, causing her eyes to droop and she gave up, falling into a deep sleep.

" Let's start this! " Amber steps out and as they processed the pregnancy test, Ross smirked.

" She's pregnant. " He says and Stephanie frowned.

" That's a very good news. " She says and removed her gloves. She decided to inform her friend and turned around.

" It's a good opportunity, sir. What do you say? " Fabe, youngest of all smirked and Stephanie whipped around.

" What are you talking about? " She asked hotly, she didn't want to accept the fact that she knew very well what he was talking about.

" Oh, sweetie. You're too good for your own. But of course, you know what I'm talking about. " He says stroking towards her and she slapped his arm that cupped her cheek.

" No. This is insane, you guys! You can't do this to George! " She nearly yelled but Fabe had clapped his hand over her mouth before she could even yell something else.

" Shut up! Don't disturb us. Amber, give me that! " He pointed to the Ropes and Amber widened her eyes.

" Wh-Why do you need that? " She asks and Stephanie shook her head, but with one glare from Fabe, Amber shivered and did as he said with her head down.

As Stephanie was tied successfully at the corner of the room. Shs tried to wriggle out of the ropes, only to bruise her wrists but nothing else. She begged then to stop, Amber giving a sad look to Stephanie before pulling out the freezing box from storage. It was clear she didn't want to do it but she was just scared.

Stephanie was now sobbing, her muffled voice begging them to stop but none of the others gave her and attention. Amber was shaking from head to toe as Ross filled another syringe with the red vial of liquid and filled it in the syringe.