Chapter 11

Party and Drinks.

" So, you guys are coming right? " Ned asks and Y/n hummed, eating the slice of apple from Peter's tray, who slapped her arm but she managed to steal it anyway.

" I can't believe it. Y/n, going to a
party? " Peter mimicks and she rolled her eyes, nudging him. " Weren't you the one who said Ned and MJ bully you so you needed me by your side? " She smirks and Ned gaped at Peter in disbelief and Y/n giggled.

" You were so not supposed to say
that! " He complained and Y/n shrugged. " You never told me to keep it a secret. "

" You evil thing! " He gasped and Y/n giggled. " Look who's dramatic now? " She says Peter rolled his eyes.

The week went by swiftly and Y/n found herself getting ready. She was sitting in front of her bathroom mirror, her make up bag and her cosmetics scrambled around.

" You look good! Don't worry! " MJ says and Y/n giggled. " I'm worried about the dress you know. It's short and I'm uncomfortable."

" It looks great

" It looks great. Let's go! " MJ says and Y/n nodded, sighing in defeat.

Y/n locked her apartment and headed to the lift. Her parents were back on work for an emergency surgery and she was left alone, so she had another reason to go to the party.

As Peter spotted Y/n step out of the gates, he only gawked. She was wearing a short black dress and she looked really gorgeous.

" You're drooling. " Ned grinned and Peter rolled his eyes.

" Y/n! You look great. " Ned says nudging Peter and Y/n grinned.
" Thanks, Ned. "

As they started driving, Y/n looked out of the window and Peter stared at her. Getting off, Y/n straightened her dress, hoping to pull it down a little more.

She wasn't usually much self conscious but she always found it hard to walk in short dress. Especially when it was a party filled with drunk people.

" You look really beautiful. " Peter whispers and Y/n's cheeks flush as she turn to face him and smiled. " Thanks. You look good, too. "

" Thanks. " He grins and pulls away a little. As they walk in, Y/n was instantly hit with the smell of alcohol and sweat. The dancing people and Flash surprisingly, not the dj. He was talking to a group of guys, and smiled as he spotted Y/n.

She was, once again surprised that he only have a thumbs up to Peter and Ned, before going back to talking. Y/n and Peter shared an amused look and shrugged.

" That was...wierd, but good for us. " MJ shrugs, pulling the three to a table and Y/n raised an eyebrow.

" What are we exactly doing here? " She asks and MJ smirked. " We're playing a game. One of us asks a question, you either answer it or take a shot. " MJ smirks and Y/n shook her head.