Chapter 8

Homecoming.

Y/n woke up and realised Peter is still sleeping. She tried to move but his grip on her waist was so tight. She sighed through her nose and stared at his face.

Such a cute dork!
She thought and smiled to herself, her hand making it's way in his hair and she played with them unless Peter started to stir and groaned.

" Why do you whine so much? " Y/n chuckled, holding his hand to get out of the grip. " Pete! We don't want to be late! " She says as Peter didn't leave her and Peter just looked at her.

Why is she still looking beautiful?
He thought and blinked twice.

No. You like Liz. Y/n is only a friend, she's your best friend and you're not gonna ruin anything any more.

He let go of her waist and Y/n frowned, getting up. She walked to the balcony and turned to him.

" See you in 15." She mumbled and jumped to her balcony. Wearing:

She brushed her hair and used some light make up

She brushed her hair and used some light make up. Grabbing her bag, she ran downstairs and ate her breakfast hurriedly.

" Love you! Bye! " She called and Stephanie chuckled. " Be safe! " She called but Y/n had already left.

Walking down the street, Peter tried hard not to look at her and he averted his gaze to the shops they passed and people that crossed their paths while walking.

" Hey guys! " Y/n grins turning around, " Hi, Ned. Hi, MJ. "

" So, Homecoming is tonight. Have you got a date yet? " Ned asks and Y/n chuckled, " No. I'm not going. "

" What? Why? " Peter, Ned and MJ chorused and Y/n chuckled nervously.
" I'd rather stay home and watch TV or something. "

" You're being stupid. Come on, we'll find you a date. " MJ says grabbing her hand and pulled her down the hallway.

" MJ! I don't wanna go! " MJ rolled her eyes and Y/n sighed. If anything, she wanted someone to ask her but she knew it won't happen, so she had decided to stay home. She didn't know why she was expecting Peter to ask her in the first place!

" Hey, Parker didn't ask you? " She asks ans Y/n frowned. " What? Why will he ask me? He has Liz. " MJ noticed Y/n's tone drop to a small amount and sighed.

" I thought he likes you, " She mumbled and Y/n shook her head, " That's absurd. "

" Have you not seen the way he looks at you? Tell me about you, you don't like
him? " Y/n widens her eyes and looked at her best friend.

" Maybe, no. Ugh! It's confusing alright. I may or may not have kissed Spiderman the other night. " She whispered and MJ burst out laughing.

" Why are you so confused, than? " MJ asks and Y/n frowns. " What is that supposed to mean? I mean, there are two different people, I am supposed to be confused. "