Chapter 5

Peter knows Spiderman?

Y/n woke up but she couldn't move. Knowing it's Peter's strong grip, she tried to get our of it to get ready but he wouldn't budge. He had a playful smile on his lips, barely visible but Y/n could see it clearly.

" I know you're awake! " She mumbled and Peter tried hard not to smile and only held her tighter,causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

" Pete. We'll be late! " Sh mumbled, rubbing her eyes and Peter sighed through his nose. " Get up! " She shook his arm and Peter groaned.

" Way to ruin a moment, L/n! Fine! " He complains and Y/n chuckled, getting out some clothes to wear for the school.

Wearing:

She reached school with Peter and took out her books for the first two classes

" Hey babe! " She heard and turned around.

" What the fuc-" She stopped herself, her face srunched un distaste and Flash smirked.

" Don't call me that, or you'll get another one. " She hissed, slamming the locker shut. Peter groaned softly, the burning sensation in his chest returning and he did the same, slammed the locker door shut.

" Flash, leave me alone. " Y/n mumbled and Flash smirked.

" Sure. If only you come to a party. " He says and Y/n rolled her eyes.

" Get lost! " She mumbled and walked past him, Peter following but Flash slipped his leg between Peter's, who managed to dodge it and gave Flash a glance from over behind his shoulder and matched his pace with Y/n.

---

" Y/n! That's enough! " MJ says and Y/n layed on the mat, breathing heavily.

" That was so good! " She breathed out and MJ chuckled.

" I understand you can do this nonstop like Parker, but you're showing off. " She says and Y/n frowns, turning her head in Peter's direction. She choked on her own saliva, spotting Peter doing crunches without breaking a drop of sweat and he seemed to be in a heated conversation with Ned.

" You're drooling. " MJ smirks and Y/n rolls her eyes.

" I'm just surprised. " She mumbled, grabbing her towel and sitting on the bleachers.

" What about Spiderman? " She heard and looked at Liz as she tried to explain her undying love for Spiderman. She smiled to herself, recalling her meet last night.

" Peter knows Spiderman! " Neds voice caught her attention and she frowned, looking at Peter as he jumped to his feet and stumbled over his words. She noticed he was nervous and acting weird all of a sudden.

What's up with him?

She thought and got up as the bell rung. She walked towards Peter and swung her arm around his shoulder threateningly.