Chapter 14

Prague

Y/n woke up by MJ shaking her and groaned. " Yes? " She asks in groggy voice.
" Mr. Harrington has booked us tickets. We're going back. Get up! " MJ says and
Y/n sighed.

They packed and walked downstairs, meeting everyone at the door of sinking hotel. Y/n could hear Peter asking Ned if he was okay and she rolled her eyes when she heard Nick Fury tranquilized him.

" Good news! We're going to Prague. The tour company just called and said they've upgraded our ride. " Mr. Harrington informs and Y/n looks at Demitri smirking her way.

" What in the fucking world-"

" Language, Y/n." Mr. Harrington walked past her and she sighed.

" What? " MJ asks and Y/n sighed. " Nick Fury highjacked our vacation. " She mumbled and trudged towards the black Van.

Demitri nodded at her and Y/n huffed, going all the way to the last seat and shuffled with her phone and plugged in her ear pods.

She heard a throat clear and looked up, Peter was standing there and Y/n just looked at him for a few seconds.
" Yes? " She asks and MJ rolled her eyes.

" Can you guys like, stop? This is way too disturbing. " MJ says and Y/n shot her a look. Y/n shifted towards the window seat, letting Peter wants to sit beside MJ and he reluctantly did. He really wasn't used to Y/n's this sort of behavior.

The ride was stopped for a break and
Y/n and Peter were the last to get off. Demitri stopped the two and pointed towards a door.

" Dude! Seriously? " Y/n asks and he glared at her. " Fury's orders. " He says and Y/n rolled her eyes. " Yeah, he ain't no god! "

Y/n huffed in annoyance, walking towards the door. As they stepped in, she found a blonde girl in tight suit standing there with two suitcases.

" You said you two needed new suits, try it on. " She says and Y/n gave her an apalled look. " Yeah, sure. " She mumbled and grabbed the suitcase and walked out of the room, knocking into Brad on the way.

She looked at him confused as he came back with a picture of Peter and Y/n gave him a disgusting look. " You're such an asshole, you know that? " She asks and Brad smirked, shrugging.

" Well, I change quickly. How about you? " He asks taking a step closer and Y/n smiled sweetly. " Asshole. " She hissed and kneed him in the groin, and walked away.

Peter ran out, trying to tell him to delete the picture but found him on the floor, groaning. He grabbed the phone and stood up.

" You can't show that picture to MJ. That's not what it looks like. " Peter reasons and Brad shrugged. " It's you choice. I know you're after MJ but I like her too. " He says and Peter groans, running a hand through his hair.

" I don't like her anymore! " He says annoyed and Brad shrugged, and walks away.

Y/n hid the suitcase in her bag and settled comfortably, looking out of the window.
" By the way, that girl is so blunt! " Y/n says and Demitri chuckled.

As everyone piled in, the Van started again and Y/n tried hard not to laugh at the way Peter struggled to delete the picture from Brad's phone. The van lurched and Y/n gasped, looking back and saw a drone. She threw an energy blast and saw webs at the same time.

" You missed them! " Peter breaths out and Y/n shook her head. She took out her phone and saw a few texts from her mother.

" Y/n, I'm sorry. I should've told you about your birth mother before. You're enjoying right? "