Chapter 4

Tony Stark?

Two Months Later...

" Y/n! Hurry up! " Peter whined as they walked back home from school. Y/n was purposely walking slow, just to annoy him and it was working.

" I'm walking fine. You're in a hurry. "
Y/n says and Peter huffed, crossing his arms and Y/n smirked. That soon disappeared as Peter picked her up and fast walked up to the lift.

" Whao! Look at the car! " Y/n mumbled, her vision upside down  as she layed motionless on his shoulders.

" Here's the lift. " Peter sighed and set her down, and she giggled. " I don't think I need to walk at all now. "

" No, You do. I'm not carrying you around everywhere. " He says and Y/n pouted. She stormed out of the lift as it binged and reached the door.

" Race you to the room! " Y/n mumbled as he opened the door and Peter whined.

" Hey! " He calls as Y/n ran across the living room to his room but peeked back.

" Oh, hi May. Hi Tony Stark. I'm in a hurry, bye. " She mumbled and ran back while Tony looked at her surpsied and May chuckled.

Y/n roamed around Peter's room until the door opened. Peter widened his eyes, recalling Y/n is in his room. He had a hunch why Tony Stark was here.

" We need a minute. " Tony says and
Y/n nodded, grabbing her back.

" I'll see you later! " She mumbled snd headed to the balcony.

" You're gonna jump? " Tony asked and Y/n grinned.

" Not down though. " She climbed up the railing and waved before landing in her balcony safely. She was wondering why The Tony Stark was in Peter's room and what they were doing.

But she changed into her pj's and decided to do her homework. After finishing it, she went downstairs and had dinner with her parents.

" How did you come in? " George asks and Stephanie chuckled.

" Balcony, I guess. " She says and Y/n grinned sheepishly.

" Huh? " George asks confused and Stephanie smirked.

" They jump into each other's rooms through balcony. So I'm pretty sure she jumped from Peter's window in her blacony. " Y/n looked at her mother apalled and George was smirking too.

" What we're you doing in his room? " He asks and Y/n groaned.

" We were about to watch movies since it's weekend tomorrow but who knows why Tony Stark was there so I had to come back. " She whined. Stephanie and George always teased her about Peter and she didn't say she didn't like it, but it was sometimes annoying since they'd embarrass her in front of Peter.

" Tony Stark? " George asks and Y/n nodded.

" I don't know. He was there. " Y/n shrugged and looked at her father.

" You know him personally? " She asks and George nodded.

" Great man! I've worked with him for a few months for Stark Industries. " He says and Y/n nods.

" That's cool! Hey, I'll go back and check if Peter's free. Bye! Good night love you both!" She says pecking each of their cheeks and ran upstairs.

She reached his balcony and saw a note sticked to it.

" Hey N/n! Sorry, I gotta go to a trip with Mr. Stark for my internship throughout the whole weekend. I'll meet you on Sunday night. Sorry! ;)
-- Peter. P. "