Chapter 15

End

Peter landed a hard kick in Mysterio's face and Y/n fought the drones. As Peter managed to get him down, there was another gunshot. Y/n gasped, the glass behind her shattering.

She saw holographic Mysterio on the floor disappear and Beck was standing beside him, his gun pointed at Y/n and he had just tried to shoot her. " You can't trick me any more. "

" EDITH, stop the drones. " Peter says putting on the glasses and Y/n sighed. Her body was killing her, her limbs were aching and she couldn't stand properly.

" Finally! " Y/n breaths out, and Peter turns to her. He had nearly forgot Y/n was still here. He limped towards her, pulling her in a hug.

" I'm fine. " Y/n mumbled, patting his back and Peter sighed. " Thank God! " He breathed out and Y/n smiled.

" Let's get out of here. " Y/n mumbled and Peter nodded. They made their way off the Tower Bridge and Y/n found Happy coming her way. She didn't notice Peter parting his way, spotting MJ run towards him.

" You good? " Happy asks and Y/n nodded, leaning against the railing. " Stay here, get the kid. I'm gonna talk to Fury a little. " Happy informs and Y/n nodded. She turned towards Peter. She froze in surprise, seeing MJ and Peter kissing.

She could feel herself go numb for a moment but she regained her posture, and managed to leave the sight. She made her way to Happy's new jet and took out a first aid box.

She poured some alcohol on a cotton ball and hissed as that touched her cut on the lower lip. She sighed, the image replaying in her mind but she managed not to cry and did some aid to herself.

Finding some clothes to change, she quickly changed and made a portal to the hotel room. She packed her stuff and looked up Flash's live for location.

She found him over exaggerating whatever happened by the airport and sighed. She made another portal and stepped out. The lady in the bathroom watched her surprised and Y/n just ignored her, and walked past her. Finding the group, she mixed quite well.

No one had noticed she wasn't there nor she had joined. " Hey, you okay? " Ned asks and Y/n nods. " Where's Peter? " Ned asks and Y/n took a sharp breath. " With MJ. "

Ned saw the look on Y/n's face and sighed sadly. He decided to drop the subject and they got on the plane, Peter and MJ somehow managed to join too and they sat together this time.

Y/n tried to ignore Peter for the rest of the ride and she was glad he was sitting far behind.

---

As she stepped out of the airport, she was pulled in a bone crushing hug.
" I'm fine, mum, dad. " Y/n chuckled, although her tone said otherwise.
" Let's go! "

Y/n didn't even look back and jumped in the backseat, just wanting to run away already. As she reached home, she decided to take a long and relaxing shower.

She stayed there in the tub for what felt like hours and a knock on the door caught her attention. " N/n, You've been in there for three hours. Get out! or you'll catch cold. "

" Coming, mum. " She said, not putting any effort in her voice to sound assured. She sighed and stepped out, wrapping a towel around herself and walked out. Her hair were dripping and she didn't even bother to wrap a towel.

She ignored the presence on her bed and grabbed a pair of pj's, and walked back to the bathroom while Peter sat there, his cheeks burning crimpson.

" You really should stop sneaking in from my window. " Y/n mumbled, grabbing a towel and dabbed her hair. Peter could see that she was trying to avoid eye contact, or she'd usually smile at him.

He frowned at her behavior and sighed.
" What's wrong? " He asks and Y/n looked up for the first time. " I'm just tired, it's nothing. " She mumbled and Peter could see right through it.

" How long are we gonna play this? If there's something bothering you, you don't even tell me and expect me to tell you everything. " Peter says in a calm voice and Y/n shook her head.

" I just don't want to be a burden. Besides, you have enough to get worried about. " Y/n says and Peter looked at her in disbelief.

" Burden? " Y/n sighs and sets the towel aside. " I just need some rest. " She says and Peter sighed. He got up and left the room without any word. Y/n fell on her bed, staring at the ceiling, tears automatically streaming down her eyes vertically.

She muffled a sob, covering her face with both her hands, and curled up in a ball. Peter watched her with a pained expression from the side of the balcony. His heart clenched at the sight and he tried to figure out what was happening with her.

He could feel his eyes stinging too as he watched the girl sob in her pillow and he clenched his jaw, looking away. He knew he couldn't go in there, ask her what's wrong and calm her down, cuddle with her and make her fall a peaceful sleep.

He turned around and jumped into his balcony. Y/n fell asleep crying and didn't even realise it.

---

Y/n woke to a knock and looked over to the door. Her throat was sore as she called the person in and her father came in, with a plate of pancakes. Y/n smiled, feeling a little better.

" Morning, sweet pea. How are you holding up? " He asks and Y/n giggled.
" Thank, dad. I'm good." She says taking a bite.

Y/n was just chilling in her room, watching TV when she heard a knock on the window. She opened it with one swift movement and Peter jumped in, pulling off his mask.

" Early patrol? " She asks with a small smile and Peter nodded. " I dropped MJ off to the bookshop, than helped this old man pick up some things, than there was this person trying to mug a lady-"

Y/n just smiled as Peter listed the number of things he did and Peter stopped, looking at her. " What? " He asks, jumping beside her and Y/n shook her head.

" Nothing. " She says, averting her gaze to the TV and Peter rolled his eyes, laying his head in her lap and hugged her waist. Y/n looked at him surprised.
" Wh-What's wrong? "

Peter rolled over and turned to face her.
" Nothing. Why'd you ask? " Y/n shook her head and looked at the TV. " You just seem like you want to tell me something. "

" Yeah, I do, actually. " Peter sits up and Y/n looked at him, giving him a look to carry on.
" Come on! " He grabs her arm and leads her to the balcony. Y/n looked at him puzzled as he stepped closer and slid an arm around her waist. " Hold on tight. "

He jumped off and shot a web, swinging through the city. " Okay, what? " She yells over the sound of wind gushing past her.
" Here we are. "

They landed on the same rooftop and
Y/n looked at questioningly. " I've seen this before, " She mumbled and looked around, " It's still beautiful. " She smiled, the sun was setting over the horizon and Y/n could see the lights, buildings and the dark clouds.

Peter took a step closer from behind and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her from the back. Y/n smiled to herself as she looked at the beautiful view. " Y/n."

Y/n turned around, her eyes meeting Peter's and her heart skipped a beat. She hummed in answer and Peter smiled.
" This is where it all started. " He whispered leaning closer and Y/n's heart was hammering.

" Yeah? " She breathed out, not being able to breath due to the closeness of lips towards hers. Gripping on her hips, Peter pulled her closer and placed his lips against hers.

Y/n's hands snaked around his neck, her fingers curling his brown hair. Peter gently cupped her cheek, brushing his thumb over her cheekbone. " Didn't realise I've been wanting to do that for so long! " Peter chuckled, his forehead against hers and eyes closed.

Y/n smiled, brushing her lips slightly against his and whispered, " You're kind of a confused idiot. " Peter chuckled, nodding slightly. " Yeah, but I am your idiot. "

" That, you are. "

End

Awww!!! Thanks for reading guys!! I can't believe I actually managed to complete this!

Words Count: 1457

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞 || 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 🎉