Chapter 6

Washington D. C.

" Are you like seriously not coming? "
Y/n slumped her shoulders as they walked back home from school and Peter sighed.

" No, I can't. " He mumbled and Y/n nodded. " I guess I have to try surviving without you! " She whined and Peter chuckled.

" You'll be fine! " He ruffled her hair and Y/n huffed. " Don't do that! " She mumbled correcting the hair and Peter rolled his eyes.

" I'm home! " She called and Stephanie peeked by the kitchen.

" Oh, Peter's here too. " She says smirking at Y/n who rolled her eyes and grabbed two packets of snacks from the cupboard. Heading to their room, Y/n fell on the bed, her bag at one corner and Peter sighed, picking it up.

" Are you packing or not? " He asks and Y/n groaned. " I'm tired! I'll do it later. " She whined and Peter rolled his eyes.

" We both know you're gonna wake up late. Do it now! " Peter grabbed her shoulders and handed her a pair of her pj's and pushed her in the bathroom.

After packing, Y/n climbed on the bed beside Peter and switched on the TV, scrolling through channels to find an interesting one.

" Not a single one! " She whined, tossing the remote to Peter who sighed and switched it off, setting the remote aside and layed down.

" This is boring. " Y/n mumbled, and plopped her head on his chest.

" Tell me, Pete. Why are you really not coming to DC? " She asks and Peter sighed. " I can't. It's actually the Stark Internship, N/n." He says and Y/n hums.

" Alright. Well, what are you going to do about Liz? " She asks, trying not to sound disappointed at the name.

" What about her? " Peter asked confused and Y/n rolled her eyes.
" She's definitely mad at you for not coming to DC. " Y/n says and Peter hums, realising he didn't think of that part.

" I don't know. " He says. Now that he thought of it, he really didn't care much to his surprise whereas Y/n gasped, turning her head and landing close to him.

" You're crazy! You like her, don't you? You should try to apologize or something! " She mumbled, her eyes slightly wide in surprise and Peter chuckled. He poked her cheek, than her forehead and pushed her back in a laying position.

" I'll think of something. " Y/n scoffed at his statement and Peter frowned.
" What's that for? " He asks and Y/n shrugged.

" You're so nervous around her. I think you can hardly manage standing in her presence. Wait, she's a girl, I'm a girl, " She says turning to him again and Peter didn't know where this was going so he just stayed silent, " Than how are you not nervous around me? " Y/n pouted and Peter looked at her with a bored expression.

" Because I've been around you for like, years and we're practically best
friends. " He says and Y/n giggles.

" Yeah. I forgot about that! " She says and Peter gasped. " You forgot that we're best friends? " Y/n rolled her eyes.

" You're so dramatic, you know that? No wonder why-"

" Me? Dramatic? What about you? You're way more dramatic! " He states and Y/n rolled her eyes.

" Fine, fine. I'll think that it's rub off on
you! " She giggled and Peter chuckled, nodding. " Now that's more like it. "

" What do you think about
Spiderman? " Peer found himself asking and Y/n's lips formed a smile.