2-The past

A Year ago before the sludge villain incident
Izuku was pushed against the school buildings wall as his bullies namely Izuki, Shoto, Kacchan and the rest of their lackeys, were laughing and thinking out loud on what they should do with him.

Kacchan: "Didn't I tell you to stop dreaming Deku! What the hell was that huh?"
Izuku: "wait Kacchan I-"
Izumi: "Shut it twerp! You should stop embarrassing yourself you quirkless slug!"
Shoto: "Don't make your life anymore harder that this izuku"
Everyone else: "Yeah!"

Don't cry izuku!, don't show any signs of weakness, they'll only bully you further!

"I don't care- it's my dream. You and I promised each other Kacch—" but Izuku never got to finish his sentence, because all the air was knocked out of him as an explosion propelled fist collided with Izuku's stomach.

Kacchan: "Shut the fuck up Deku! That promise was for if you have a quirk!"
Shoto: "imagine our disappointment when we heard you without a quirk"

"No! I can be a hero! I can help!" Izuku shouted.

Another fist collided in Izuku's stomach. But it didn't end there. More pain was needed, so the rest of their lackeys used their quirks on Izuku, giving him more scars and bruises to bandage.

Izuki: "your such a disappointment in our family Izuku. I am ashamed to have you sully our family name by going down in history as the first quirkless kid trying out the U.A. Course"
Izuki landed a kick in Izuku's face making his forehead bleed.

Don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry!

Kacchan: "hey Deku, do you still want to become a hero?"
Izuku looked up on his bullies face.
"Yes"
Kacchan: "then take a swan dive of the roof and hope that in your next life, God will give you a quirk."

Shoto and Izumi looked at Kacchan I'm shocked faces.

Izuku froze....

Izuki: "Bakugo, I think that's going too far"
Kacchan: "why the hell do you care?!"
Shoto: "I think so too Bakugo, you shoul— WAIT DEKU!"

Izuku ran away from them. He dashed out of school and hid under an old bridge.
Why would they say that?
Why wouldn't they?
Voice inside Izuku's head spoke. But Izuku knew that the voice was his inner self...
No! They're wrong! I will become a hero!
Listen to yourself kid... do you really think that's possible?

A sludge was slowly getting closer to the absent minded Izuku...

Your lying— I just have to believe
... That's the spirit

"Hey kid mind if I borrow your body for awhile?" Someone spoke behind Izuku
"Wha—"
A liquid like substance was suddenly trying to force itself inside Izuku's mouth.
(Blah blah blah we all know what happens I'm too lazy)
(In comes allmight)

Allmight blew the sludge villain away and kept it inside a water bottle to contain it.

"Are you alright young man?" Allmight said, looking at Izuku for the first time.
"Shit, it's Izuku"

"A-Allmight!"

A.M.: "That's right! Now that I've given you a signature I must now leave!"
Izuku: "wait! Sir allmight please I have a question!"
A.M.: "shit. - ok young man shoot!"
Izuku: "do you think that a quirkless like me would become a hero someday?"

Izuku looked at allmight, hopefull.

Allmight closed his eyes.
Sorry Izuku. But I can't loose you

A.M.: "No. A quirkless can never become a hero. You can never defeat a villain without a quirk young man... I'm sorry. You should just become a police—"

Allmight cut his sentence short, because of the look on Izuku's face.
He looked broken. Izuku took allmights words for heard and just...

Gave up...

"Yeah... those were the good times... welp time to get ready for school" Izuku said and he got up and wore his uniform...
Another day. Another pain

___________________________
Leave a vote hehehe 
___________________________