5- the transformation

"Would you become my rider?"

Lucifer said these words while looking at Izuku's eyes.
He may be the devil, but Izuku remembered something from the Bible.

'Even though Satan is called evil incarnate, he never tells a lie, only loopholes'

"What's the consequences if I accept being your 'rider' sir Morningstar?"

"None... you are free to do anything you want, your free young man"

Izuku was confused at this point, not only did the devil offer him power, the devil offered him freedoms without consequences.

"But, isn't there any loopholes or punishments?"

Lucifer: "nope, well... yes actually, thanks for reminding me"
Izuku swallowed, he prepared himself for the things that Lucifer might say.

Lucifer: "you would only be able to kill those who have sinned greatly and cause immense pain to those who have sinned the lesser sin"

Lucifer looked up at Izuku, only to see him with a wide eyed face, shocked.
Lucifer laughed at Izuku.

Lucifer: "my boy! You really are quite amusing, now do you accept?"

Lucifer held his hand out for Izuku to take,
Izuku breathed in and out, then grabbed the hand, sealing the deal.

Lucifer: "wonderful, now let me explain your power young one.

The flames of hell- they burn those who have sinned, and can purify those who truly feel that they have wronged, therefore making this flame, on with redemption.

Cursed flames- the green cursed flames will only activate once your near someone who have earned their place in the deepest parts of hell, it won't hurt those who can still change, but this flame will cause immense pain before killing the said perpetrator.

Penance stare- with this you can take the soul and power of anyone you like killing them in the process after causing them immense pain.

Summon- this lastly is the skill that summons a ride that suits you, either let it be a horse, a car, or a motorcycle. I suggest motor cycle young Izuku.

And this are all of it. Are you satisfied?"

Lucifer finished, while Izuku looked dumbstruck, he got all those power fitting for a hero, he could summon flames that will only hurt the villains!

Lucifer: "not exactly young Midorya, everyone sinned, so you will cause them pain if you neglect using your power."
Izuku: "you can read my mind?"
Lucifer: "always have been."

Izuku went red with embarrassment.
Lucifer heard all of those horrible things he said, but acted like he didn't even know.

Lucifer: "a bit of warning my boy, the process of turning into a rider is painful, flames will engulf your body burning you down to the bone literally"
Izuku: "yes sir but... can I have a weapon sir Lucifer?"

Lucifer thought for a while then he whistled.
The ground shook as loud bangs and thumps Hugo's louder and closer to them.

Lucifer: "well young Izuku, the weapon I chose for you would be the chains of hell, but I decided to give you something special."

A giant dog with three heads appeared behind Lucifer, looking as menacing as a T-Rex looking at its prey.

"Stand down Cerberus, he's not your prey."
Lucifer grabbed the chains around the dogs collar. It looks rusty and old, weak looking really.

Lucifer: "this chain is special, this holds thousands of souls that has sinned, it's perfect for the first rider in this universe."
Izuku: "universe?"

But Lucifer was already wrapping the chains around Izuku's left arm, imprinting itself like a tattoo, he did the same for his right are too.

Lucifer: "when you transform these chains will come out and act like your third and fourth arms."

Izuku: "but how do I activate your power?"
Lucifer: "your power Izuku, and to activate it you just have to will it. You try"

Lucifer backed away from Izuku,
Izuku closed his eyes and willed himself to become a rider.

Rider, become a rider, and save the innocent while I burn the sinners.
As you wish.

Izuku suddenly fell on all fours as he felt his body burning from the inside, the temperature was increasing, Izuku saw his skin turn red and his vision got blurry.

"AAARRRGGHH" Izuku screamed,
He screamed like there was no tomorrow.

Izuku burst into flame as his chains wrap around him.

Lucifer: "oh boy, looks like this boy has something stuck in his mind, he's loosing control."

The newly made rider stood up and used his emerald green flames to cover himself— no, itself, and it disappeared.

Lucifer looked up and sighed, "I hope that boy can control his emotions lord"

~~~~~~~~~~
Back in the mortal realm, the students of class 1-A were chattering and making jokes with their friends as they enter USJ, ready for a day of training.

But of course we all know what happens, kuroguri was about to separate the children, as shigaraki was screaming about killing allmight.

Shigaraki: "WHERES ALL MIGHT!?"
Aizawa: " he's not here villain."
Shigaraki: "well I guess I'm going to have to kill a couple of children's to get his attention eh?"
Shigaraki laughed.

"NOMU!" Shigaraki shouted, as a bird headed muscular humanoid entity emerged from the portal, "kill them" Shigaraki ordered.

Nomu rushes at Aizawl at an unbelievable speed punching him in the face, sending him crashing into the stairs, but Nomu didn't end there.

Nomu relentlessly rushed at Aizawa beating him and throwing him like a sock puppet, 13 tried to help but was confronted by Kurogiri, 13 tried to fight Kurogiri with her quirk, but of course, her quirk backfired on herself, ripping her suit from behind, and immobilizing her.

The students were afraid, Lida was gone, trying to get to UA as fast as he can to alert the teachers and heroes, Bakugo was held back by Momo, preventing him from killing himself by trying to help Aizawa.

"what should we do? We can't leave the others" Izuki said as she saw Mineta and Tsuyu getting cornered by villains in the boat area (forgot the name)

Aizawa was at wits end,
All might appeared, but his time was almost up, he can't fight with Pugh exposing himself, he just watched Aizawa getting beaten to a pulp.
Nomu was about to land the killing punch, when the ground between Nomu and Aizawa burst into emerald green flames, and a man, no, a skeleton wearing a black trench coat with spikes sprouting from the coats shoulders and his gloves.

Chains wrapped around the skeleton while it emitted a deep laugh. The flames dispersed and the skeleton looked at Nomu and pointed.

 The flames dispersed and the skeleton looked at Nomu and pointed

"You... Abomination..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its my first time editing to spare me :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~