21- cofession and the other book

Shoto turned around shaking as he felt extremely warm hands placed on his shoulders.

"Please do continue your fantastic stories Shoto"

Shoto tried to activate his quirk but instead found himself trying to gasp for air as Izuku grabbed him by the throat, lifting him up in the air.

"I did tell you I would come for you Shoto" Izuku laughed and dragged Shoto in front of the whole class, placing him unto the teachers desk, deforming the wood supporting it, as Shoto was brought down with a crash.

"Now before we begin your tales, I would like some insurance... tell them the truth" Izuku grabbed hold of Shoto's hair and made him face the frightened class.

Shoto kept his mouth shut, so Izuku wrapped his chains around Shoto's waist, giving him the feeling of burning, yet he remained unharmed.

Shoto screamed as the phantom flame licked his skin, burning his insides while maintaining their daily functions.

Mezo was the first to speak up, protesting about Izuku's behavior. But Izuku just told him to shut up and listen as he will make Shoto confess.

"A-all right! I lied! I hated you since we were children, you got in the way of me and I-Izumi so I was happy when I heard you were quirkless! ARGHHH!!! IM SORRY IM SORRY FOR BULLYING YOU WHILE YOU WERE DEFENSELESS!!! IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU TRY AND KILL YOURSELF WHEN WE WERE KIDS I-ARGHHHHHH!!"

Shoto screamed in pain when he felt his skin burn more ferociously, he felt his skin tear away and stick to the chains wrapping around his waist.

He felt his very soul scream as it tried to get out of its shell, away from this immeasurable pain he felt, Shoto screamed and screamed, but no one seemed to come and help him.

His memories flashed before his eyes, his mother dumping boiling hot water on his face, as Shoto felt the searing hot pain in his eye burn once more.

He saw his father beat him up for procrastinating on his daily training, he felt his fathers fist; blow by blow, causing ripples through his flesh as his fathers experienced hands collide with the screaming young boy.

Then it stopped.

Shoto breathed more steadily, eyes closed.
He felt the chains loosen and fall with a clunk on the classroom floor, while Izuku's hand loosened making him fall to the ground and vomit his lunch.

Shoto looked down at his waist only to see his body perfectly fine.

He looked up and saw his classmates disgusted faces looking at Him with displeasure, while some looked at Izuku with pity and remorse,
(Mineta was foaming on the mouth)

"Congratulations Shoto, you have been redeemed and forgiven by yours truly" Izuku laughed and grabbed the ashen faced Shoto and placed him back in his seat.

Izuku looked at his sister and shook his head in disappointment, he whispered in her ear so only she could hear. (Hey that rhymed)

"That was your chance to make up to me, but you blew it." Izuku walked away and went out of his classroom to see a gloomy faced Ibara staring at him, her hand in the air forming a clenched fist, as though she was about to knock on the now opened door.

"Yes?" Izuku asked now back in his human form.

"Oh uhhh nothing, I just felt like there was something wrong.." Ibara answered innocently.

Cute, Izuku thought.

"Well there was. I made one of the lairs the honest" Izuku said with a happy go lucky tone in his voice which Ibara found suspicious.

"What do you mean?" Ibara asked stubbornly.
She looked at Izuku in the eye making him look away while thinking, so innocent so pure, "alright you got me, I was giving my bully a taste of pure bliss, for me at least, but don't worry, he wasn't hurt physically, I merely gave him a chance at redemption"

"What!" Ibara looked aghast, "you hurt him didn't you!! The lord doesn't tolerate sinners! Chaos and bloodshed brings nothing but trouble!"

"My sentiments exactly, but chaos and bloodshed already haunts us." Izuku laughed and dragged Ibara off into the UA roof. "H-hey! What!?"

When they got there Izuku let go of her and gestured for her to come and look at the view. She hesitantly complied.

"Why did you bring me here?" Ibara asked Izuku.

"Do you see a sight to behold?" Izuku said while staring into the distance, through the trees and the sunny meadows, and into the sparkling city of japan, where the sky was blue and the bird sang its song everyday.

Izuku closed his eyes, while Ibara looked at him amused, a soft breeze blew her hair making her look more gorgeous.

After a few moments Izuku opened them once more and said.

"In every rainbow lies an end, and in the end is the beginning.....most people, just like myself. See the end as a start.... When I thought it was the end, I found my new beginning, and so will you Ibara. You will soon see that beneath the lovely view, there's always a darker part, where it remains unseen"

Ibara pondered on what Izuku said, knowing that there was a hidden meaning.

Izuku left her on the roof to enjoy the view and smiled when he saw her look into the distance.

She was amazed by the view, she smiled so wide as she took in the wonderful breeze.
She opened her arms wide and glorified this beautiful day that the lord gave to the people.

Soon she will see, that underneath every face, lies a scratched mask. Until then, she will live a life filled with lies that makes her believe that there is good in everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aaaaand done, woo! I forgot to post the second chap yesterday, so here it is my folks!! Oh and guys can u check out the other story I made? It's my original story and I wanted to see if it's any good.... thanks :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~