24- time of reckoning

Destruction could be seen everywhere,

The Nomu's were rampaging in the city, killing everyone they could see, and no one could stop them.

A thousand people died in the battlefield, both civilian and hero.

But in the middle of it all, a fiery being could be seen battling the Nomu's, burning them and decapitating them with a new weapon.

Born from the cursed flames and combined with the metal of Cerberus, a scythe that glows green and burns hotter than the scorch of the sun, was being wielded by the rider.

It was literal hell, but even in hell, there's a small glimmer of hope.

An unlikely friendship was forged by both villains and hero, they wanted to reform the world, not destroy it.

Dabi burned all the Nomu's he could see, while shigaraki disintegrates the ones that have been incapacitated, All for one is fighting with all might side by side, forgetting their differences as they battle for the sake of the world.

"x3 spring like arms, x4 earth manipulation, x5 fire manipulation" a huge burst of hot air as magma spewed out of his arms, burning the Nomu's down to the bone, "All for one! There are two more coming from the right!" All might shouted towards all for one as he tried to hold down 3 Nomu's. "United States of smash!" The Nomu's were blown away, crashing into the broken buildings, impaling them with iron bars that went through their skin.

"Shit" smoke was coming out from all mights body, All for one noticing all Mights shrinking body, quickly plunged his hand through all Mights left rib.

All might coughed up blood, he thought he would die here. "All for o—", "don't talk, it's going to be harder for me to heal you"

Meanwhile the students of UA were trying their best to protect the civilians.

A Certain ivy haired individual was using her quirk to stop the Nomu's from killing them all. She was bleeding from the head, her arms broken from the impact.

Flashback

"Wonder where Izumi and Shoto went." Tsuyu asked the rest of class 1-A.

They were looking for their friends who suddenly disappeared along with Lida and Yaoyorozu.

They want around looking for them when they saw a fellow UA student, Ibara, "oy Ibara!" Mina shouted enthusiastically, waving her arms in the air, Ibara ignored her and kept walking.

Mina walked towards Ibara, "watcha doin'?" Mina asked a startled Ibara, "none of your business" she shut down Mina coldly.

"Aww come on... we're friends aren't we?"

"I prefer the word acquaintance"

Ibara saw the rest of class 1-A, she tried to walk away when they stopped her. "What?" She asked annoyed, "did you see a green haired girl and a half white and red haired boy pass by here?"

Ibara shook her head.

"Oh. How about A robotic four eyes and a rich girl?" Mineta asked, which earned him a slap in the head by Kirishima.

Ibara noticed that another one was missing not just 4. "Excuse me but what about Izuku? Is he not missing?"

"He doesn't really hang out with us, and he always disappears so nothing is really wrong with him not here." Tsuyu said.

Ibara clenched her fists, if he's not here and there are students missing then there must be something wrong...

Just then a huge explosion was heard, not far away from them.

"I was right" Ibara whispered, "what do you mean?" Kaminari asked, his voice shaking. "Izuku, hes up to something—"

Ibara cut her sentence short, her hair rapidly moving towards her fellow UA students, grabbing them close to her, Ibara's hair forming a dome.

Everything seemed to slow down when everyone saw 6 Nomu's rushing towards them, while a building was flying towards their direction.

Ibara used her vines to protect them from the collapsing building, but the Nomu was right in front of her, so she shielded herself using her arms and vines, but the blow was to strong, breaking her arm and vines in the process of the two disasters colliding on one girl.

End of flashback

Kirishima was bleeding everywhere, laying on the rubbled floor, barely breathing.

Mina was using her acid to melt the buildings parts surrounding them and the civilians, and Mineta was using his purple balls to make sure the surrounding area won't collapse.

Ibara was close to collapsing, and Kaminari wasn't much of any help, and so was Tsuyu, this Nomu was just too strong for them to handle.

Uraraka used her quirk on Ibara to keep her from falling, "we'll get through this" Ochaco said with a smile.

Ibara sighed, "let's beat this thing and find Izuku"

"Izuku? Why?" Kaminari asked.
"He knows what's happening here, I'm sure of it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End chap, yey I'm well again... well not really, I'm still sick but I can write, STUPID AUTHOR!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~