18- Argument

"Good evening, Mr. Toshinori"

Izuku's 'father' went wide eyed when he saw Izuku in his front door.

Izuku looked different from before.
He looked taller and his usually bright face turned sharper.

Izuku's build was that of an athlete.
Izuku let himself in, his old home, he looked around and saw that nothing changed.

Inko asked Yagi from the living room on who was knocking on the front door.

Toshinori opened his mouth but nothing can out, so Izuku answered for him.

"It's me miss Toshinori, It's Izuku Midorya"
(Note that Izuku felt like he wasn't part of the family so he kept his last fathers name, oh and Toshinori AKA all might is his step dad)

Inko and Izumi rushes towards the front door and went wide eyed when they saw Izuku.

Izuku walked around his old home, his parents and sister still looking at him, unable to speak.

"It's still the same as ever." Izuku complemented his mother, which shook her out of her trance, "I—Izuku? Is that really you?" She said tearing up.

"Yes it's me" Izuku said with a small smile.

Inko rushes forward hugging Izuku with tears on her eyes.

Izumi flinched as though she wanted to run towards Izuku, but Izuku looked at her and opened his arms, inviting her to hug him.

She rushed forward and hugged Izuku tightly, it has been 4 days since they 'buried' Izuku.

Inko was crying harder than ever, she asked Izuku why he was still alive and where has he been.

Izuku let go of his mother and sister, and told them to sit down.
.
.
.
After a brief explanation Inko was hysterical over what her son has gone through in Tartarus.

Inko: "Why would they do that to my son!?"
Izuku: "Don't call me son"
Izumi: "I'm going to confront Nezu about this mom don't worry!"
Izuku: "Stop it."
Toshinori: "Inko I tried to tell Nezu that our son is innocent!"

"Don't call me son" Izuku turned into a rider, with blue bell flames, glaring at the people in front of him.

"You lost your son years ago when he was diagnosed quirkless. I am here not as your son, but as a stranger" Izuku told his family straight to their faces.

"Izu... please—"
"No Izumi, don't say please. I already forgave you, but know this you have blood on your hands" Izuku got up and started to walk away.

"Izuku! We only did that to protect you!" Toshinori said turning into his All Might form.
Izuku stopped and turned around, his flames turning red and his chains swirling around his arm.

"Protect me? The only thing you did Toshinori is saving your own reputation by hiding me away. And don't look at me with those pleasing eyes. You have neglected me and favored my sister whom in turn bullied me and even forced me to try and kill my self 24 times starting from when I was no more than a child."

Toshinori looked down in shame, and Inko looked at Izumi with anger in her eyes, Izumi on the other hand had her face covered, crying under her hands.

But Izuku didn't stop there.
"And you miss Yagi, you stare at your daughter with anger, forgetting that you yourself made your son go through living hell. Do you even know what food tastes like when a 4 year old cooks for himself? Well it tastes awful, but hunger makes anything look quite tasty.
For years I haven't even gotten to taste delightful foods to quench my hunger, yet you say you did all that to protect me?"

Izuku left his family stunned at what they have done.

Izuku drove towards an old abandoned home.
That was where he was currently staying.

On the outside it was old and unkept, but on the inside it was quite beautiful and clean.
Thanks to Lucifers help, he had a place to stay.

Izuku was about to rest when he heard someone knock on the door.

Izuku sighed, he was annoyed that someone followed him home, and that someone wasn't alone.

Izuku walked towards his door lazily and opened it.

"What the hell do you want this time Nezu"