• F O U R •

^ Arius on the side

- - -

A R I U S

Arius shuddered involuntarily as his tee soaked in the hot brown liquid, setting his skin on fire.
Goddamn, that hurt like a bitch. He was one second away from pounding the face of the person who'd dropped it on him.

"What the fuck? I'm going to kill you!" He snarled, fuming and breathing heavily. He reached for the other boy's vest and glared at him as he scrunched up the fabric. It was the boy from earlier.

He didn't know his name because he didn't care to find out anybody's name here, much less make new friends.
The other boy was looking at him with wide, green eyes. He clutched Arius's wrists, attempting to tug himself free, but Arius had an iron grip on his vest. Arius's skin burned where the other boy touched him.

He was so angry.

He shoved him against the wall and pushed him into it. The other boy suddenly looked like he'd realised he was going to die if he didn't do something. Before he could fathom what was happening, his eyesight hyperfocused on a single finger until everything blurred and he was forced to clamp his eyes shut due to the excruciating pain in his left eye.
Arius stumbled backward, rubbing his eye.

"What-why?" he screeched, looking at the boy. Except, the boy wasn't even there. He looked around in rage only to see the fucktard and a tall girl running toward the dorm rooms like their asses were on fire.

Well, next time he'd make sure his arse WAS on fire.

"That boy sure has nerve." chuckled Viggo appearing beside him.

"Shut the fuck up, Vig. He poked my eye out. The arsehole!" He raged, still rubbing his eye.

"Correction, he poked your eye. Not 'poked it OUT'. Stop overreacting Arius. "

Viggo led his pissed off best friend toward the dorm rooms, trying to calm him down. Arius's face had turned red, his jaw ticking every now and then and eyes narrowed menacingly. No wonder they had an audience tracking their every step. Even the seniors looked intrigued.
They went to Arius's room and Viggo took out some ice from the mini fridge, walking over to the angry boy who had stripped his old white tee and changed into a hoodie.

"Here, sit down and let me see."
Viggo said, pushing Arius on the bed and kneeling in front of him.

If they had been in the same position when they were fourteen or so, Arius would've gone and kissed Viggo and his heart would be hammering two thousand beats per second.
Viggo was in fact, Arius's sexual awakening.

He'd had the biggest crush on Viggo when they were younger. At first, he didn't see it as anything more than extra affection for his best friend. But it began to get problematic when he started viciously hating all the girls that Viggo had dated back then.
He found himself wishing he could hold Viggo when they'd have their regular sleepovers.
He found himself wishing their hugs were longer.
One day, they were wrestling after Arius had kicked Viggo's arse at COD. They had ended up in a tangle of limbs, with Viggo beneath Arius. Viggo was laughing uncontrollably and clutching at Arius's chest, trying to push him off when Arius realised he really fucking liked his best friend.

A boy.
His best friend Viggo.

Fourteen year old Arius wanted to freeze the moment and look at Viggo forever. His chest clenched at the sound of Viggo's laughter and the feeling of his palm pushing against his heart. Arius found himself wanting to kiss the living daylights out of him. His heart was beating so loud and so fast, he swore the room was vibrating because of him.