Chapter One Part One

Y/N pov

After a long day at work I am so ready to relax in bed. And that was the plan until I got a message from Lizzie inviting me to play this game called "Among Us".  I've never played before but I've watched my friend Shelby (Shubble) stream it a couple of times.

I told Lizzie that I would take a quick after work shower before playing and she said that they would play a round while waiting.

After my shower I throw on a pair of sleep shorts and my pink Dan and Phil hoodie. After tying my hair up in a small ponytail to keep it out of my face, I turn on my pc and buy the game.

While waiting on the game to download I devided to set up my recording stuff. Might as well get a video out of whatever the hell it is we're doing.

I turn on the camera and hit record. "What is up my squad fahm, how are you all doing today?" I greet the video like usual, "My good friend Lizzie, or Ldshadowlady as you might know her on youtube, has invited me to play this game called "Among Us". Now I've never played before, but it does look like a lot of fun. Uhm I'm not actually sure who we're playing with right now. I kinda forgot to ask... sorry... I guess we'll figure it out when we get there. The game has just downloaded so I'll see you guys when I get to the lobby."

I open up the game and ask Lizzie for the code. I join the lobby and see a couple of my good friends there. "Heyy everybody, is my mic working?" I ask.

"Hey Y/N. It is. Thank you for coming to play with us," Scott says.

"Oh thank you for inviting me. I've never plaued before so I'm quite excited. Before we start, is it okay if I make a video?" I ask to be polite.

"Of course most of us are streaming anyways," Shelby says.

"Okii! Thank you!," I say before muting my mic for a minute and saying to my camera, "okay guys we are here in the lobby and I see a few familiar faces, but there are some I don't recognize actaully."

I unsure my mic and say, " Hey could everyone introduce themselves please. There's a couple people here that I don't  actually know."

"Oh sorry we probably should've done that first aha," Lizzie says, "
Brown =Me, Lizzie
Cyan = Scott
Yellow = Shelby
Dark Purple = Kassie
Pink= Aphmau, or just Aph
Dark Green = DanTDM, or just Dan
Light Green = Bijuu Mike, or just Mike.
Dark Blue = Joey (Graceffa)
And Black = Corpse."

(You are White)

Everyone says hi at the same time which makes us all laugh.

"So uhm how do I play?" I ask shyly.

Scott explains the rules and I take a few notes to remember.

"You can just stick with me if you'd like" a really freaking deep voice says.

"Woah. Who the hell just said that?" I asked, amazed by how someone's voice can sound like that.

People laugh and the voice says," Me, Corpse."

"Woah dude. Your voice is awesome," I admit.

"Aha thanks," he says shyly.

"So are we ready to start the game? Lizzie asks.

We all say yes and start the game. I mute my mic like I was told as the word "Crewmate" shows up on my screen.

"Phew," I say to my camera," atleast I wasn't imposter right off the bat. I probably would've made us lose tbh. Corpse said to stick with him so I guess we're doing that now."

I follow Corpse around and do the tasks that I see along the way.  We're both in electrical when Kassie and Mike come in and shoot us and vent.

"God dammit," I say laughing to my camera," somebody come find us please."