4 | Worktop Antics.

As soon as Raven's foster mother had left the room, Ryder stalked his way over to the girl and picked her up by her thighs placing her on the worktop in front of them. To say Raven wasn't turned on by that would be an understatement as her breath hitched but, she downplayed the impact he had on her.

Ryder parted Raven's thighs just enough so that he could place himself between her legs and place his hench arms on either side of the girl trapping her between him.

'You really made a fool of me back there darling, I don't appreciate being made a fool of,' he said rather coldly.

Raven had two options. To fall for his charm or to carry on her antics and play him. She chose the second.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled the boy closer to her so their lips were just centimetres apart before she whispered 'I don't care. Your ego needs deflating and I intend on doing that.'

'Is that so?' replied the raven haired boy, gazing down at the girl beneath him with his dark chocolate brown eyes.

Before Raven could reply to his quip comment Ryder's father had entered the kitchen causing the two teens to pull away from each other immediately.

'Sorry was I interrupting anything?' he asked his eyes looking between the two teens in front him, especially suspiciously at his son.

'Err...no sir, we were just talking,' Raven mumbled.

'Ryder, we have to go home your sister's started to wreck havoc at home and the babysitter can't keep her in check much longer' he started then turning to Raven said 'it was nice to meet you Raven,' and with that he left.

Raven lifted up her eyebrow at the tall boy standing in front of her. She didn't know he had a sister. Ignoring the girl, Ryder left the room following his father out.

RYDER'S POV:

Of course father had to come in and ruin the moment, he always did.

I was partially grateful he did so otherwise I would not have contained my self in front of the fiery girl and would have ended up kissing her. God she was just so mesmerising and captivating. I couldn't stay away from her if I tried.

Raven Reynolds it's official. You have peaked my interest, not that she's going to ever know.