13 | Back to School.

RYDER'S POV:

'Wake up Sleepyhead!' Raven's seductive voice giggled. 'Come on get up! I have to drive us both to school if we want to make it on time!'

Giving in, I finally got up and smirked at her. Her hair was messy from having been asleep but it was cute, her face was as adorable as ever but I didn't tell her this. Instead, to get on her nerves I said, 'you look like shit.'

She frowned at my statement but didn't take it to heart which confused me. Not even seconds later I realised why as I had a pillow thrown at my head. Oh so that's how she wanted to play it huh.

I grabbed Raven's arm and pulled her down onto the bed and made quick work or trapping her under my body. However, what I didn't expect was for her to spin us over so that now I was the one underneath her and holy shit that was hot.

I gazed up at the girl on top of me and couldn't help but be mesmerised. This was the girl I wanted to be with. The girl currently dominating me in every way imagine. The girl I couldn't have.

Yet what did I do? I kissed her. I pulled her down onto my lip with my hands resting on her neck and kissed her. For once, she wasn't pushing me off and instead, she deepened the kiss.

As I was trying to flip us both over, she stopped and instead got up, with a wink she said 'we're already late enough to school, don't need to be even more!' and with that she left leaving me a hot and bothered mess with her running through my mind.

Throwing on my clothes from last night, I grabbed my backpack and followed the girl that just left out of her room and downstairs towards her car.

I jumped into the front passenger seat and watched as she pulled out from the driveway, her eyes on the road. Lucky me! At least I can check her out without getting caught. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a tight tank top, her hair flowing behind her and it took all my strength not to take her in the backseat of her car right there.

Soon enough, she pulled into the school parking lot and parked in the front row. We had just made it to school in the nick of time.

RAVEN'S POV:

When Ryder and I arrived at school, there were people staring at us. I simply just rolled my eyes. Of course they wanted to know if the player and the girl he hated had slept together. Not a chance ladies, better luck next time.

Walking into the school building, I was met with the death glares of many girls. They either hated me because of Ryder or because of that blonde bimbo that Jax calls his ex. Either way I couldn't care less. The bell rang signalling I had to get to Maths so I did.

LUNCH TIME

'You,' Lexie pointed at me as she sat down in front of me, 'have a lot of explaining to do young lady! You know I had to hear from the cheerleaders in class that you gave THE Ryder Stirling a lift to school.'

Rolling my eyes, I said 'it's not a big deal, during my expulsion Ryder came over to drop off some work this one time and we ended up watching movies and just cuddling together and then it's occurred a few times since then including last night but, instead of going home he felt asleep in my bed and I didn't realise till I woke up next to him this morning and we were already running late to school so I offered to drop him off too.' I finished shrugging my shoulders like it wasn't a big deal.

Lexie's eyes were now wide open staring between me and Ryder and then she just gawped at me before saying 'You lucky bitch! You know how many girls would kill to be in your situation right now!'

Suddenly she lit up like a Christmas tree and said, 'Do you wanna play truth or dare?'