11 | Home Alone.

The next couple of days were uneventful to say the least. Everyone was at school whilst I was stuck at home. At least I had the company of Spencer Reid (you guessed it I'm binge watching Criminal Minds again).

Halfway through the week I got a message from Ryder saying he was coming over to drop off some work that I had to do so, that's where we are now.

It was 7.00pm and I was downstairs in the living room, staring at the door waiting for the doorbell to go off any minute - and it did. Even though I was expecting it, the ring still surprised me and I jumped up from me seat!

Looking over my appearance, I ran my fingers through my hair and made my way to the door. Bracing myself for his presence, I swung the door open with a fake smile on my face.

Ryder was standing there with hike bike helmet in one hand and his backpack slung over his shoulder. Unbeknownst to me, I was admiring the view; he was wearing plain skinny jeans with a grey top that hugged his biceps perfectly.

Breaking my glance away from his body and moving it up to his eyes, I realised he had caught me staring as he was now wearing a smirk whereas I was sporting a slight blush.

'You done checking me out or do you wanna go for round two?' he asked obviously enjoying torturing me.

'I wasn't checking you out, I was just trying to find the perfect place to hit you that will cause the most pain if you try anything on me today' you replied with a much look on your face as you saw his smirk drop.

'Come in, can't have you standing out there like a stray dog all night long.'

Hearing the front door close, I started to make my way back upstairs when I was pulled back by toned arms. Ryder's arms. 'Where do you think you're going young lady?' he questioned putting on his fake oblivious face.

'Erm...upstairs?' you stated though it sounded more like a question.

'No you're not. You're staying here with me or I'm coming upstairs with you, you choose.' he said crossing his arms waiting for my reply.

'Who said I wanted to spend the evening with you?' I quipped raising my eyebrow when in actuality I was dying to have some company after spending half the week alone.

'I did.' He said authoritatively and dragged me upstairs by my arm along with the rest of his things before I could complain.

'Now what were you doing before I rudely interrupted you?' he asked with sincerity.

'I was watching my other boyfriend,' I replied waiting upon his reaction.

He just laughed at my response and said 'who's it this time around?'

'Spencer Reid.'

'Well I guess we're watching Spencer Reid then.' He stated and sat down on my bed seating me next to him.

And just like the other time he was around, I pressed play on the screen and then lay back in bed smiling seeing my boyfriend on the screen.

At some point, I must have drifted off because when I woke up Ryder was no longer there and instead there was a note:

Hey Princess, it was getting late and I didn't want to wake you so I left. Your work in on your desk. Have fun making your way through that! Love, your royal sexiness Ry.

My heart skipped a beat as I reread the letter over and over again. He had signed it off with Love. Whether he had meant to or not I will never know but he still did and that made me smile for some reason.