6 | Home Visits and Lunchtime Commotions.

'Did you stalk me home because I ignored you in History?' you huffed at the boy.

Amused he stifled a laugh, 'In your dreams Carter, no I actually came by because my dad left some of his work stuff here earlier, him and your mother are working together today, and he wanted me to grab it for him.'

'First of all, my name's not Carter and secondly she's not my mother she's my foster mother!' you stated annoyed.

'Oh,' he muttered with a look of something that resembled remorse on his face but, it couldn't be. He didn't care about you did he?

Realising the boy was still standing outside, you moved aside letting him enter the house.

He seemed to know his way around, and headed straight for your mother's office and within seconds came back down with a fancy looking briefcase which you assumed was his fathers.

You awkwardly shuffled along behind him as he made his way back to the door without saying another word and left, leaving you baffled as there was no snide remark or sarcastic comment from him.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

'Raven, wait up a second!' you heard Jax shout from across the hallway causing onlookers to look between the two of you curiously.

'Yeah?' you asked waiting to hear what he had to say, now well aware of his cologne surrounding you.

He leant closer towards me before whispering, 'you ready to put our plan into action today at lunch?'

'I was born ready.' You stated and with that left the boy with a huge smile on his face.

After what seemed like hours it was finally lunch and you were bursting with excitement because finally the boy every girl swooned on we was going to realise that Raven was not every other girl.

Raven also hadn't clued Lexie in on the newly found Jax phase of the plan as she wanted her reaction to the commotion that would soon occur to be authentic.

Once everyone has gotten their lunch and settled down at their designated tables, it was showtime.

You glanced over at Ryder's table to see Jax making his way over to you smirking. By this point everyone was looking between the two of you and you took this opportunity to look the boy up and down before meeting his face and smiling up at him.

Reaching your table, Jax pulled you up towards him and closing the gap between you two by placing his hand around your waist and kissed you so passionately it was hard not to believe the two of you weren't together.

The next couple of minutes were a blur of events to say the least.

The sound of a heavy footsteps from the other side of the cafeteria pulled everyone's attention away from the couple and towards the source of the sound - Ryder.

The boy's face was brewing with jealousy and anger as he strode across the room towards Raven, disattached her from Jax and dragged her out of the room by her hand.

Everyone's reaction to Ryder's actions were priceless. Lexie was in complete shock at what just happened. Jax was trying his hardest to hide his sly smile. All the girls in the cafeteria were pissed that another girl was stealing their man and Ryder's friends were looking between each other smirking obviously aware of the boys feelings for the girl despite the fact he wouldn't admit it himself.