7 | Arguements and Hickeys.

RYDER'S POV:

Raven couldn't even process that Ryder was dragging here away from the crowded cafeteria and into the empty hallway. She didn't expect him to react his badly to her and Jax and didn't know what to do about it.

Her train of thought was broken by her back being slammed into a locker nearby and she was trapped between it and an angry looking Ryder.

'What the fuck was that about?' He spat out his voice laced with venom.

'Oh I didn't know it was a crime to kiss my boyfriend,' Raven replied calmly, looking at the boy in front of her for any sign of emotion.

Boy emotion was all she got. His face was becoming increasingly structured due to his anger and his jaw looked like it could cut into you.

Ryder was looking at the girl in front of him and in a rash decision of anger and jealousy he kissed her, hard. It was as if all his anger had turned into passion in the heated kiss between the two but it only lasted a few seconds as Raven pushed him away screaming 'What the fuck?!?!'

Had he read the situation wrong? Was she not attracted to him? Was she actually with Jax? He was running his hand through his head whilst pacing slightly trying to calm his thoughts but he couldn't. He didn't like that she was with Jax and was kissing Jax.

Without thinking he pressed his lips into the nook of the girl's neck and in a moment of pure lust, sucked upon her pale, snowy skin making sure to leave a mark so that everyone knew who she belonged to.

Yet again, Raven pushed him off her and it was at this point his actions had caught up to him and he looked broken. Like he couldn't place his feelings and all he saw was the fiery girl standing there with the hickey he had given her on her neck and her face filled with rage.

Venomously she spat 'I am not one of your girls so don't even treat me like that.'

And with that she left the boy replaying his hasty action in his mind whilst she opened the doors to the school entrances and left the building.

RAVEN'S POV:

Raven's mind was screaming.

What the fuck just happened?

Ryder had kissed her and left a hickey on her neck which was sure to be hard to conceal.

She didn't know what to do.

Should she tell Lexie? Instead, Raven decided against it as she would have to explain why she kissed him back initially.

Why did she kiss him back?

She didn't like the jerk. Did she?