15 | Blonde Bimbos.

The rest of the day flew by and soon enough I was back where I was at the beginning of the day, my beloved car. It was then that I realised I also had to give Ryder a lift back to mine as his motorbike was still there and he had no other means of getting home.

I decided to wait for him by my car when I was approached by someone. Turning around I saw Jax's ex standing with her arms crossed in front of my car. 'So are you and Ryder dating?' she questioned jealousy seeping through her.

Having enough of her bitchy attitude I shot back, 'What's it to you if we are?' standing up whilst doing so to appear taller than her. At the rate she was going she was asking for round two of broken noses.

She obviously hadn't been expecting my answer as her eyes widened but she regained control of herself and spitefully said 'just so you know he doesn't love you, he never did and never will, he's only using you to prove that he can get any girl he wants including the one who hates him' and with that she walked away.

I just rolled my eyes at her now leaving figure. I couldn't care less what Ryder thought of me but her words did sting a little. Was that what everyone thought of Ryder and I?

Having had enough of waiting for Ryder, I left at my own will. The jerk will have to just catch a ride from someone else. I mean he has friends right?

RYDER'S POV:

As I was exiting the school building I saw Raven and some girl I had made out with once arguing. Then the girl stalked back to her cheerleader friends whereas Raven drove off seemingly pissed.

I pushed past all those around me and stormed towards the blonde. What the fuck did she say to make Raven so mad? I grabbed the girl by her arm and shoved her onto the floor to which she screamed.

'What the fuck did you say to Raven?' I asked my tone dangerously cold.

'Only what everyone was thinking,' she said with a snide smile before getting up and heading off.

Fuming, my mind was running but I had to find Alec if I had a chance of getting a lift to Raven's house. Finally spotting him, I made my way over, 'Hey, mate could I get a lift to Raven's...she uhh kinda drove off without me and my motorbike's still at her house from last night' I said scratching the back of my head now realising how back that sounded.

Alec's face pulled into a gesture of pure happiness and he said 'you finally got the girl huh' and to his dismay I had to burst his bubble.

'Umm...actually no we just ended up watching movies and fell asleep together.'

'Man you're so whipped! I've never seen you act like that around any other girl ever!' he said looking at me as if I was an alien but a hint of a smile was still lurking on his face.

'Just shut up and drive!' I said playfully hitting him across the arm.

We arrived at Raven's a little while later and I thanked Alec, sending him off. I approached the front door and knocked on it hoping she would open the door but, she didn't. I tried again and again but still nothing. Eventually I gave up trying and got on my motorbike heading home knowing I had lost her.