24

A warm, moist object flicked between my folds, and sent my eyes flying open. I looked under the sheet and saw Damien, who gave me a wink while continuing his sweet torture. I looked over at Aurora, who was still fast asleep. I then checked the time on my phone and realized that it was only 4 in the morning.

"What are you doing?!" I whisper-yelled. "What if Aurora wakes up?!"

He whispered back, "She won't if we're quiet..." he then want back to slowly eating me out, his tongue exploring my insides. He slowly slid his tongue upwards before encircling my clit. He then slowly slid his tongue down before flicking it inside me. As my toes curled in satisfaction, I placed my hand over my mouth to help keep me quiet. As he continued devouring me, his hands held my waist, and from there, he slowly trailed his fingers upwards until they got a hold of my breasts. He cupped them and gave them soft squeezes while sinking his tongue inside me, making my stomach sink.

My lips parted, but I forced the moan to stay in as I fisted the sheets. Damien trailed kisses up my stomach and chest before his lips found my neck. His tongue flicked on the sensitive part of my neck, and my body went weak from the sudden rush of tingles I felt. Not stopping there, Damien sucked in the thin flesh, making me quiver as I rubbed my legs together in pleasure. The air around me felt thick as I slowly inhaled it, and I found myself biting into my lips with my eyes closed. While still sucking on my neck, Damien slowly parted my legs once more, as if he hadn't already had ready to come undone for him.

He centered himself at my entrance, and it wasn't before long that he was easing himself inside me, taking his time at it too. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I wrapped my arms around his back and sunk my fingers where I held. He slowly eased himself to his top before slowly entering me again, only the pressure applied when entering me was noticeably strong. He repeated himself, and I closed my eyes and I buried my face in his neck. Again and again, he entered me and pulled out to his tip, and again and again he brought me nearer to my climax.

We barely ever went this slow, but every time would always be some of the best orgasms I'd have. The slowness would always create anticipation and would always tease my orgasm.

When I was near the brink of coming undone, I bit into his shoulder and squeezed my eye lids together to stop me from moaning aloud. Slowly did the hot liquid cascade out my body and onto his thick cock, and he brought his lips to mine. I opened my eyes so that I could melt into his. His dark orbs were fastened to mine as he stared deep into my soul, all while still slowly thrusting in and out of me.

"Please," I whispered, begging him to bring me to my peak again.

"Okay," he whispered back with a nod, and I closed my eyes as he slightly increased the force in which he thrusted in me.

"Harder!" I begged through a whisper, and he obliged without a second to spare. He then bit into my bottom lip and tugged at it as our bodies collided over and over again. I felt a slow throb that caused my body to shake slightly, and I just knew I was going to come undone again.

Damien and I connected lips, and he eased his tongue into my mouth before slowing venturing it with his tongue. As his mouth explored mine, searching for the answers to all of the world's secrets, he entered me even deeper than he had before.

I clawed my fingers down his back from the excess pleasure I was feeling, and as I hit my orgasm again, I lowly whimpered from the immense satisfaction I felt. Goosebumps decorated my body; tingles lingered beneath the surface of my skin.

He reduced the pressure he applied, all while still passionately kissing me, and my weak arms fell from his back and to the bed. I let my toes uncurl a bit so that I wouldn't catch a cramp in them, and I practiced taking slow breaths to pacify my thundering heart.

He pulled away and went back to sucking in my neck, and I let out a heavy breath that masked the moan that slipped my mouth. "Shh," he whispered in my ear before he nibbled on it, and my stomach sank even further as I wrapped my arms around him once more. He then began apply pressure once more as he thrusted in me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Deeper. Please! Go deeper!" I breathed as lowly as I could, and he sped up a bit while going deep and hard with each thrust. "Oh my g-"

He placed his hand over mouth so that I wouldn't wake Aurora. He then removed his hand and connected our mouths once more. With my orgasm near again, my toes curled tightly as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, and by the sound of his heavy breathing, I could tell that he would be coming with me this time.

He tried to pull out, but because I hadn't reached my orgasm yet, I tightened my legs around his waist, telling him to continue. He broke the kiss and whispered, "I...I can't hold it back, City. I need to pull out."

"Not yet," I shook my head. "I'm almost there."

"Fuck," he breathed lowly as he continued, only giving it to me with even more pressure. "Cum for me, babe."

"I'm...I'm almost there, babe," I breathed as my eyelids twitched. The build up was killing me. He squeezed my breasts while sucking on my sweet spot, and I felt my entire body give out on me as we both came undone. I could feel him filling my insides with cum, but I didn't care. After making me come three times with just one position, he deserved too.

He breathed into my ear, "I love you," as his body collapsed into mine, both of our breathing slow and uneven, yet matching each other's perfectly.

I smiled, "I love you too," as I happily stared up at the ceiling, already reminiscing the amazing orgasms he gave me.