32

Sagacity's POV

I opened the door, and Damien came rushing out of his room. "Wait!" he said as he ran to me, and I frowned while putting my bag on the mini table. "What are you doing home so early?"

"I finished things early," I said. "You don't got that girl in here, right?"

"That's how lowly you think of me?" he frowned.

I shrugged, "I don't know. Why are you acting so suspicious?"

"Cause I had something planned for you and now you're gonna ruin that," he answered. "Glad to know you think I'd bring a girl in here or that I'd even be messing around with someone while trying to get you back."

"I don't know what you would or wouldn't do anymore," I shrugged as I picked my bag up. I then noticed that he had papers in his hands. "What are those?"

He stretched the papers out to me and, as I took them, explained, "My test results. I'm clean, like I had said." I scanned the documents and noticed that all of his results were negative.

"Good for you," I said while handing him the documents back.

"Well, when you're done being in a grumpy mood, head upstairs and get changed into some comfy pajamas. We're gonna watch movies together in the living room," he said.

"Who said I wanna watch movies with you?" I frowned.

Damien got up in my face and backed me into the wall before saying in a low tone, "Take your ass to your room, get dressed in something comfy, and bring that ass back downstairs." It was really the sound of his deep voice and the dominance that he possessed that made me feel a bit hot and bothered.

"Okay," I nodded as I tried not to squirm from his hot breath on my neck. I hadn't been touched by him in almost three months and now the slightest thing such as his breath and voice was turning me on. He looked into my eyes with a bit of lust in them but stepped away and cleared his throat.

I then went up to my room and placed my bag down. I took a quick shower before walking into my closet and looking for pajamas. My eyes caught sight of a satin pajama shorts and matching top, so I chose to grab that and my fuzzy bunny slippers. Once I was dressed, I headed to the living room, where Damien was waiting for me. On the mini table in front of one of the couches were a few boxes of food, two of which I recognized as pizza. There were also two cups and two large bottles of Sprite. Packs of Twizzlers, Sour Patch, and the peanut M&M's also decorated the table.

"Uh uh," Damien frowned while shaking his head, "Go change."

I looked at my pajamas and frowned, "What's wrong with it."

"I said something comfy," he replied as he opened the boxes, revealing pizza, chicken wings, and cinnamon knots. "I'm trynna watch movies, not you."

I blushed while walking over to the couch and sitting on it. I then wrapped myself under the blanket he had placed on the couch. "Better?" I asked.

"Don't be surprised if my head dips under the blanket a few times," he teased as he looked me up and down.

"Ha," I said in an unamused tone. "You're still not off the hook. We're not having sex until I say so."

"Aight, I deserve that," he nodded. "Can I cuddle with you tonight though?"

"Whatever," I replied even though I knew I wanted to cuddle with him. I missed not being around him. Even though we still lived together, we had been avoiding each other since we broke up. He picked up a chicken wing and brought it to my face. "I don't know where your hands been..."

He bit the chicken and sat beside me before replying, "Would've been in you."

I playfully hit his shoulder and grabbed a slice of pizza. "What are we watching?" I asked. Aurora was spending the weekend with her great grandmother, so she wasn't included in the event Damien planned.

"This new horror movie," he replied while looking at me, and I smiled because he knew how much I enjoyed horror movies. "Remember the first time we shared a couch when watching a movie?"

I smiled, "When we had that group movie night."

"Yeahhhh," he nodded with a wide grin on his face. "We put all the pillows to the side and was lying on them, me behind you trying not to get hard when ya ass rubbed on my d-"

"What?!" I bursted out laughing. "I was not rubbing on you."

He chuckled, "Not intentionally. Sometimes you'd jump when the movie would startle you, and I'd have to go through a whole mental battle."

I continued laughing, "You're ridiculous!"

He licked his lips and shrugged, "You be turning me on without trying, no cap." He finished his chicken wing and then wiped his fingers and mouth with a napkin before laying behind me.

"Nah, you're just always horny," I disagreed.

"That's not true," he playfully grilled me. "You're always tempting me."

"Tempting?!" I burst out laughing again as he typed in the movie's name. I turned on my opposite side so that we could be face-to-face. "Look me in my eyes and say that I be tempting you."

He looked into my eyes and smiled, "You know damn well you be tempting me."

"Boy," I chuckled. "Name the last time I tempted you."

"Hmm, lemme think, today," he replied. "Coming down here in this pajama set knowing how well you look in it then telling me I'm not getting none."

I chuckled, "Move. I would've come down here in a lingerie or nothing at all if I wanted to tease you."

"Neither sound like bad options, by the way. I can just masturbate while looking at you," he joked, and I burst into laughter again.

"You need to go," I laughed, and he laughed with me.

"Only if you coming with me," he flirted, and I playfully rolled my eyes at him. "Stop rolling ya eyes at me."

"Or what?" I smiled.

He smirked, "Imma have them rolling back for other reasons."

"Yeah? Let's say I allow you to just for tonight. What you gone do?" I asked, wanting to tease him.

"Imma lay ya fine ass on ya back," he said before licking and biting his lip as he lustfully looked into my eyes, "spread ya legs wide open, and make ya skull cave in."

I continued to tease, "And what after?"

"Slowly enter you so I could feel all your wetness," he smirked. "Bite on your neck as I fondle your breasts and slide all the way in so you could feel me deep inside. We could take it nice and slow with your fingers deep in my back, scratching me and marking what's yours. My hands gripping your butt, softly squeezing while I suck on your boobs. Then I eat you out again before flipping you on your stomach. Face down. Ass up. And I eat you out again before going back inside. So on, so forth. Gotta leave the rest as a surprise."

"Yeah?" I flirted while slipping my hand into his boxers and cupping him. I was actually turned on by his words but still didn't plan on giving him any tonight. I'd just tease him some more, even though he was already getting hard. He nodded while biting his bottom lip and looking into my eyes. "How badly you want me?"

"Badly..." he lustfully replied as he stared into my eyes. "Can...can I touch you?"

"You wanna know how wet I am?" I asked as I slid my hand out of his boxers and instead took his hand in mine, and he slowly nodded while licking his lips again. I shifted my shorts and underwear before resting his hand in between my legs.

As he slid his fingers between my lower lips, he replied, "Wet wet."

I removed his fingers and brought it to his lips and he smirked before sucking them off. I then smiled, "That's all you're getting tonight," as I turned my back to him. "Start the movie."

"Oh nah, you're foul for that," he complained. "Violated my whole life." I chuckled in response and he sucked his teeth while starting the movie and mumbling, "Done gave me the biggest blue balls in history..."