Just One More

Getting back onto campus, Mickey stopped the car and turned to me with a weird look on his face

Getting back onto campus, Mickey stopped the car and turned to me with a weird look on his face. "What?" I asked with a small laugh, freaked out a little

"Nothing, it's just..." Mickey started before shaking his head and scratching his ear as a pink hue subtly came over his face.

"Tell me," I insisted as I put my hand on his arm at his reluctance and his eyes looked down at where my hand lay for a moment before glancing back up at me with a smile.

"I feel like I've known you for more than one day." I smiled at his words, knowing I felt the same. It was weird how I made friends with Cici and Mickey so quickly.

Why was I letting people in? were my walls coming down?

I looked up to see him looking embarrassed and probably mortified by my silence. "It's because I'm cool," I told him jokingly, making his face brighten.

"Oh no, I've done it now," he whispered back, shaking his head with a grin on his face. "I've given her a big head," he playfully muttered, knowing I could hear him.

My jaw dropped as he got out of the car laughing at my expression, "Hey!" I called, grabbing the bag of junk food as I ran out of the car and jumped on his back, making him yell and grab my legs to keep me from falling.

"What are you, some kind of spider monkey?" Mickey asked sarcastically but never let go of me; in fact, he held on tighter than before.

"Spider Monkey? Did you get that from the discovery channel?" I laughed in jest, smiling when I felt a rumble through Mickey's back as he laughed too.

"God, you're something else," He told me over his shoulder as he carried me through the campus where we got some weird look, but neither of us cared.

This is the happiest I had been in years. I wasn't going to ruin it because people couldn't mind their own businesses.

Mickey soon walked us both into a building, which wasn't easy considering we both tried to keep the heavy door open, and I was still on his back.

"That was not easy," I laughed as Mickey walked down a hall filled with doors.

"Try being the packhorse," Mickey joked, he didn't seem like he was even effected by my weight on him, but I still knew I had to mess with him. that seemed to be the basis of our new friendship.

"Are you calling me fat?" I question him pretending to sound upset, waiting for his reaction.

"NO," he shouted before he saw me laughing. "Oh god, you got me again," he sighed with a chuckle as we stopped at a blue door.

Dropping me to my feet, I smiled as Mickey looked at me before unlocking his door and opening it to show a group of 3 boys all shouting at the TV. They hadn't even noticed us.