Part 4: The Command

Melenna and Korran were on their Star Destroyer, Enforcer, following the events on Calda. They had left the system immediately after killing the Jedi. They were greeted with cheers and applause from the crew of stormtroopers, commanding officers, and pilots who were on the Star Destroyer. They had been told to rendezvous with someone important, but the commander of the Enforcer, Admiral Tharen, had strict orders to keep the reason confidential.

"Who do you think called us?" Melenna asked

"Not sure, could be anybody important really." Korran responded

"Grand Moff Tarkin?"

"Nah, I don't think so"

"Vader?"

"Maybe, I doubt it though."

"Have you met him?"

"Once. It was terrifying."

"How so"

"I don't know, there's just something about him. It's not the mask or the breathing, it's the stuff you can't see. The thoughts and the pain inside of him. It's like...a wave of terror washes over you. Not something I would really like to experience again."

"Well if it's not Vader or Tarkin, I don't have any clue who would want to see us after killing a Jedi. That was a big deal."

As if on cue, the Enforcer dropped out of hyperspace. The two Inquisitors stood up from their chairs in the meeting room and made their way to the command bridge. When they had reached the bridge, the entire crew was working in overdrive. Officers running around double checking everything, Stormtroopers patrolling every hall and doorway. Another Star Destroyer was visible from the command bridge's windows. Melenna and Korran looked at each other, their minds working to figure out who exactly it was they were scheduled to meet. Admiral Tharen finally reached the bridge, and looked at the 2 Inquisitors. She was of medium height, with black hair and analytical green eyes. Dispute her beautiful appearance, she was known for being a ruthless admiral. She left little to no survivors in all of her battles against other rebel movements across the galaxy. She was promoted to Admiral after destroying an entire rebel convoy trying to escape an Imperial sector.

"Ah, Inquisitors, glad to see you've decided to arrive. Looking sharp as well, this is good."

"Who exactly are we meeting Admiral?"

"Well I suppose I could tell you now. After your little escapade on Calda, we reported the Jedi sighting to Grand Moff Tarkin. In response, he has sent our guest with special instructions. That guest is Grand Admiral Thrawn. He has had experience when it comes to Jedi. His shuttle is set to arrive from his Star Destroyer any minute now."

"The Grand Admiral Thrawn is coming here?"

"Yes indeed I am, Inquisitor. I am honored to be aboard the Enforcer Admiral Tharen. I have heard of your accomplishments and what this Star Destroyer has accomplished."

The cold, monotone voice swept over and silenced the chatter of Imperial officers. Though somewhat quiet, no one dare speak when Thrawn was talking. He commanded the upmost respect wherever he went.

"Oh...well the honor and pleasure are all mine Grand Admiral. I never thought I would get the chance to meet you, but it seems that it's appears to be my lucky day."

"While you call it luck Admiral, I believe fate is a better word in this situation. I'm here in regards of a Jedi being killed by your Inquisitors. If I could, I would like to speak to them in private."

"Of course, Grand Admiral. This way please."

The group made their way to a conference room on the Enforcer. All of them took a seat and Admiral Tharen queued up a hologram projection of Calda.