THE BEGINNING..

Voice-over: jack a 18 year old boy is walking home, it is night nearly 10 o'clock.jack he is very afraid of dark,thus he continuously looks back and here and there feeling that some one is following him, suddenly he stops in front of a graveyard.but he didn't notice that he was near the graveyard,and he looks back hearing a footsteps, but there was no one there.

Suddenly a old man appears out of thin air, jack shocked falls down

Jack looks at the old man with fear and shock .

Old Man: It's easy to feel fearful, young blood. But you'll get used to it.

[He moves closer, overshadowing Jack]

Old Man: Can I tell you a story?

[Jack nods, with fear and confusion]

Old Man: I will tell you about Jack the Reaper, was a fallen angel who haunted Victorian London.

[ The old man's face, his eyes filled with passion as he tells the story]

Old Man: Jack the Reaper has a shocking history of brutal violence and murder. His victims were brutally mutilated and murdered in the streets of London.

[Jack's eyes widen as he listens intently]

Old Man: I'm sure you would have heard of him. He has become a legend and a symbol of fear among us all.

[Jack nods, scared but still captivated]

Voice-over: After that suddenly rain started heavily, jack closes his eyes but when he opens them there was no one standing there. Jack shocked and scared runs away , running like something is there following him to kill him.

Jack, falls down.here and there and he looks back suddenly a dark purple fog appeared with red glowing eyes following him.jack scared to death run and run then without noticing what is in front of him, he bumps into a street light hitting his head and falls unconscious.

Then the dark purple entity speaks:
Such scaredy boy he is (laughing evily)

It gets inside Jack's body, suddenly jack stands up with red glow in his eyes and smiles evily...

Now jack walks towards his eyes house.. emitting a dark aura around him....

At this time, some thugs noticed him, then one of them moved towards him mocking him for being wet in this rain and for his clothes being toren...up....

That thug laughing at him hits him at his head, jack looking down grins and looks at him with at red glowing eyes and grabs him by his neck and brakes it.... looking at this the other thugs take out a baseball bat and charges at him.....

Meanwhile jack laughs evily and a snyth materialised in his hand...the thugs knowing that he knows magic, says to one of his friends that hey you you know magic right and pushes his that one friend forward....

That thug, scared activates a fire magic..and attacked jack...

Jack simply moves his snyth, cutting there neck and body in half....

With a satisfactory smile jack starts absorbing a white emitting light thing coming from the thugs body...there souls were absolutely absorbed leaving nothing.....

And suddenly disappeared from there
........
VOICE OVER : The nest day jack wakes up not remembering anything ,and also saw that.......

To be continued....