ARRIVAL OF NEW GUESTS

Voice over: a mysterious man with a fox lady standing in front of jacks house, meanwhile Jack parents also arrives there, his father Leo Rutherford and mother, Anna Rutherford...The mysterious man after being asked who they are, intruducing himself and the fox lady as the, high ranking professor of leonal academy, I am Arthur Clifton and this is kitsune Yuki .The mysterious man said, we came to meet your son Jack...

Anna: welcome professor (with a smile) so did jack create any trouble?

Leo: yeah i was thinking the same (in a deep , serious voice)...

Arthur: no ! that's not it
(in his mind* we just wanna solve the problem before it occurs)
He is doing great!

Kitsune:( using telepathy* master he did not attended the academy yesterday) (while putting up a fake smile)

Arthur: it's just i didn't see him at the academy yesterday and today...(with a fake smile)

Kitsune: (in her mind i didn't tell you that, with a shock looks at him)...
(Nods) yes, that's it so we just came to check on him and wanted to discuss something...

Leo: okay then please come inside, professor.
(with good manners and elegant body language,welcomes inside)

Voice over: they went inside and called jack, after jack arrived in main hall .his parents were surprised that Eris was with him and greeted her.but jack who was confused who they were was going to ask his parents that who these people are, but kitsune used telepathy to stop him....

Kitsune: (uses telepathy) jack i want you to call us professor from your school , I am kitsune and this is arthur.we came here to talk so corporate with us .(looks at him)

Jack: oh..hi.. professor kitsune and profesor Arthur..(confused and suspicious about them)

Arthur: Mr and Mrs Rutherford you can rest,you must be tired right, we will talk to him and then go home (with confidence and carring manner)

Kitsune: yes that's right, isn't it jack?

Jack: yeah! .. ofcourse that's right mom ,dad you may take some rest...(struggling and confused)

Leo: okay then,(orders the maid) Ruby,make some coffee for them.i will be going then...

(Jacks mom and dad left )

Kitsune: (uses a spell and makes the place sound proof) it's done.

Arthur: what about this maid and this girl (looks at Rem and Eris)

Jack: don't do anything to them! (With a worried expression)

Kitsune: master!(refering to Arthur)it's okay ,these kids also know about it a little... it's probably okay..

Arthur: hmm..okay then (get's up from the sofa) listen kid! As you know an evil entity is inside of you..

Jack: what...so what i have been seeing and experiencing was all real ( with shock)

so what i have been seeing and experiencing was all real ( with shock)

(Jack and Eris sitting)

Kitsune: yeah! And you killed two people (casually tells him)

Eris: what the hell ! No jack won't do something like this (points at jack) look at this handsome and innocent face, how could you say something like that...

Rem: that's right (nods)

Jack: yeah! (In his mind,*what handsome and innocent face,i never thought that)
But i don't remember that part?

Kitsune: (shows a sliced head of a girl)
Look! She was killed by you..

Arthur: yeah,but to be exact it was the Reaper in side you..(in a clear and serious tone)

Jack/Rem/Eris : THE REAPER

Kitsune: yes! It took over your body (serious expression) whenever you get unconscious...

(Meanwhile the maid brings the coffee, and serves them )

Arthur: oh ... thanks (with a kind smile)

Jack: so is it going to be like that my whole life..( worried expression)

Kitsune: first listen to this story....

Kitsune tell the story:

As you know that, there are many different races like me, there are others which are forbidden to mankind to get close or for them to get close to us , like
*Vempire, warewolf, demons, undead and many dangerous creatures...and so many people don't know that there was a Fallen angel who started rampage in London years ago....

They named it the Reaper, it suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and even after investigation we couldn't get it's origin or why it was doing this

They named it the Reaper, it suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and even after investigation we couldn't get it's origin or why it was doing this....The Reaper,it possesses a power and potential to kill people and absorbe the soul,thus not letting the soul to reach where it must reach. And now that same Reaper for some reason is inside you...

Voice over: after listing to the story jack was surprised and confused why it is inside him.

*The Reaper: (grins listening to all that)

TO BE CONTINUED......