CALL OF THE THRONE

AFTER JACK'S TEARS DROPPED ON THE SURFACE OF THE MAGICAL REALM, JACK HEARD A VOICE....

[MY KING YOUR BACK]

Jack: who ??..(shocked and confused..he looks around)

Reaper: huh?? What happened kiddo..is there something wrong.!?...(Say's after Jack's strange behaviour)

Jack looks at the throne, without giving Reaper an answer..he starts walking towards the throne..his heart beating fast... Reaper looking at Jack steps to stop Jack from going towards the throne, but he couldn't move..

SUDDENLY THE WHOLE AREA LIT UP WITH A PURPLE LIGHT..THE THRONE SHINING WITH A MAGICAL AURA...JACK WALKS TOWARDS THE THRONE..HIS EYE'S LIT UP WITH A PURPLE GLOW..THE REAPER TRYING TO STOP HIM,BUT REAPER REALISED THAT JACK WASN'T IN HIS SENSES..

IT WAS LIKE HE WAS BEING CALLED BY THE THRONE...

THE THRONE NEEDS A KING..

JACK STRECHING HIS HAND... TOUCHING THE THRONE, JACK SAT ON IT...

SITTING ON THE THRONE..A LARGE AMOUNT OF PURPLE GLOWING AURA STARTS FLOWING INSIDE JACK...HE CLOSES HIS EYE'S...THE THRONE TRANSFERS A LARGE AMOUNT OF POWER'S INSIDE JACK..

THAT AMOUNT OF POWER'S WHILE TRANSFERRING INSIDE HIM HE FEELS LIKE HIS INSIDE IS BEING BURING AND BEING FILLED WITH LAVA...

JACK.. SCREAMS WITH PAIN,HE OPENS HIS EYE'S..IN HIS EYE'S A PURPLE GLOW LIKE A WHOLE GALAXY...

THEN FROM THE CENTRE OF THE REALM A CROWN STARTS TO FORM..A BLACK CROWN..

JACK THEN FALLS UNCONSCIOUS.. BECAUSE OF ALL THAT PAIN...AND POWER'S OVERWHELMING HIM..

THEN THE CROWN FLOATING IN THE AIR GOES TO JACK AND PLACED ITSELF ON JACK'S HEAD...

THEN EVERYTHING STOPS GLOWING...AND THE CROWN ON JACK'S HEAD..

TURNS INTO A BLACK DRAGON AND SITS ON JACK'S SHOULDER AND COLLAR BONE AREA,THEN IT BECOMES INTO A TATTOO...

Meanwhile...the Reaper was shocked watching a overwhelming event happening...his face was full of shock and mind filled with questions... asking how ? Why? What?

Suddenly the force stopping Reaper..is gone...the Reaper goes to jack tries waking him up...

After checking him.. Jack was completely fine..

Everything around them becomes quiet again..

The Reaper picks up Jack,and leaves immediately..and opens a portal to his home..the time was still frozen..

After reaching there jack slowly opens his eyes... looks at Reaper,he had a worried expression on his face..jack get's a feeling...

Jack: (slowly opened his eyes, looks at Reaper with a worried expression,he gets a nostalgic feeling)

* In this mind: i feel like i have know him for a long time.. like there's a bond between us..

Reaper: hey kid wake up...ur back home.. I'm gonna unfreeze the time...

Jack: (wakes up..and sits down on the bed, confused on what has happened to him)

What happened there..!? I feel very tired..

Reaper: i will tell you later..for now I'm going, i have a work to finish off..

The Reaper left..and unfroze the time..now he was sitting as normal.. with Rem beside him..and Arthur and kitsune infront...

After asking some questions to jack Arthur left and kitsune..left after teasing him a little...

While all this..a little heart was broken..

Rem telling jack, Lavender didn't came back after you ordered her..I'm worried..

Jack, don't worry She's a silly cat must me around here somewhere.. roaming around..

While that...it was already evening.. Lavender was sitting at the rooftop.. watching the sunset..with tears in her eye's...then a hand Pat's her head..

The Reaper: what are you doing here alone little cat..

(looks at her, her green emerald eye's filled with tears, and face filled with sadness.. looking at the sunset)

Lavender: (say while sobing).. nothing..just getting fresh air....

Reaper: hey..hey..you can't lie to your former master...

(Reaper sits beside her, comforting her)

Lavender: ( looks at Reaper )

master..i guess he doesn't need me anymore..

:( starts crying.. sobing )

I loved him, since he was a kid..i took care of him..played with him... always protected him.. pampered him...now he doesn't need me and doesn't treat me like he did before...

Reaper: (hug her and comforts her..)

It's okay..he will remember everything ' Lav '..i know it hurts,..he doesn't even recognise me..

*Lav, is the nick name given by her saviour*

(Say's with a sad expression on his face)

Lavender: it hurts..i wanna be close to him.... I'm jealous.. I'm sad....

I heard him, after he told me to bring him food..he just wanted me to get lost..

(Cry's intensely, while looking at Jack's room through the window, jack sleeping and Rem beside him.. looking at them with tears flowing down her cheek )

*To herself: atleast he's in good hands*

AFTER SOME MINUTES..

( Reaper.. comforts her... sitting there as the sunset's ........she calmed down.. Reaper stands up... looking at the clock tower away...he says to Lavender...)

~JACK, HE'S THE KING~

TO BE CONTINUED....