SHADOW.pt.3

Voice over: while jack was giving his parents shock after shock,one by one
His mother...asked...

Anna: so...(looks at Rem and jack, with a shocked expression and asked)...so..you two did the deed....huh?

Leo: what....?(looks at Anna, in his mind: seriously)...

Rem:(embarrassed and shocked)..no..no..no...we..just...

Jack: no we didn't...(in a calme manner)

Leo/Anna: (sigh) that's a relief...

Anna: otherwise i would become a grandmother, and i don't want that anytime soon...(with a relief)

Jack: but we kissed and slept together...(says just after that in a more calme demenner)

(Both of them slams there hand on the table and stands up from there chair )

Leo/Anna: whattt.....!!!!! (utterly shocked)

Rem: (meanwhile Rem, at peek embarrassment, hides her face)...ma... master!...you should stop....

Jack: ( grabs her waist and pulls her on to him, making her sit on his lap)
...babe..i told you to call whatever you like instead of master..!!..
(Looks at his parents and says)
Now onwards she will be no maid, but like my wife so.....she can call me whatever she likes.... okay..

Anna: but..!

Leo: (with a serious expression) so.. finally my son has become a man..huh!!
Okay son do as you like...but you will take responsibility of everything...
(He leaves after that)

Anna: hun..?..honey...what wait..
(Goes after him)

Jack: (in a determined tone) she is mine,i take absolute responsibility of her..(looks at Rem,and smiles)

Rem: master..!! (Get's stopped mid way)

Jack: (looks at her intensely).. seriously do want to be corrected again...(smirks)

Rem: (blushing) hump.....meaniii...
(Hugs him) i love you darling...so so much....(she tears up) you are the only one who loved me this much...

Jack: (he slowly wipes her tears, then his finger goes to her lips. Looking at her)... yeah i do, i will treasure you...(kisses her intensely)mmm.....

Rem: ( kisses him back, then stops and takes a deep breath)... seriously dear...in the morning...you are gonna make your breakfast cold and make me hot..
(in a playfully manner, get's up from his lap)

Jack: it's okay, not hungry anymore cuz...(slightly smiles looking at her)

Rem: cuz..?

Jack:(puts his elbow on the table,his hand supporting his head.looking at her)
cuz i ate you.. sweetie...

Rem: (gets super flustered) hump.... seriously...(turns around to hide her embarrassment) i don't have time for this..i got work..(but slightly looks at him, smiling)

Voice over : after she left, jack starts having his brakefast. meanwhile a person in the same black robe in a ruined Church like place summons a spirit...

That man: (reads a black book with some blood dripping from it) demons of the underground... demoness of the hell time rise....

( Then a magic circle appear and a red crimson light glows , a large amount of crows appears dripping with blood)

That man: (shouts knowing that the demoness is there) demoness  i welcome you back...(with a little worried confident tone)

(Suddenly In the background  a clock ticking,..tick - tock.....tick- tock ....and a song plays** ding–dong....I am in the shadows... lurking in the meadows.. looking at the...... clock...you can see my reflection.. following your heartbeat..till...it... stops....)

(Then there is sound of a evil laughter echoing in the ruined building.. some crows sitting on the top...)

Demoness: (in a scary tone) why did you summon me

Demoness: (in a scary tone) why did you summon me....I am not going to help you out with anything.....(slowly walks)...

That man: he...he is here....(with a trembling voice)....the... Reaper is here....

Demoness: (vanishes from his sight) so finally he is here huh!...but how..?!..he was sealed wasn't he..!!

That man: his....his vessel he alive....that kid....(looks around searching for her, only her voice is what he can hear)

Demoness: (slowly comes from his back side starteling him) hmm...(smiles evily)...oh ....so it's alive...(with a sudden change of tone) where is he.... what's his name... give me details... I want to take my revenge from that Reaper (laughs evily)

That man: his name is Jack Rutherford...lives in London now....(gives a envelope) here is his address...(while his hand shaking with fear)....

Demoness: (takes the envelope) then i will be going to get some breakfast...and you know what i like the most....

That man:( with a trembling voice and shocked, and scared to death asked)..wh.. what..?....

Demoness: (she slowly removes the viel on her face covering her mouth , grabs the man by his neck and lift's him in air...and cuts of his head,... taking a bite).....hmmm... not good but not bad either...(throws the mans body...and disappeared)...

TO BE CONTINUED......