A NIGHTMARE..

Voice over: After jack , trembling with fear and crying looking at the cold dead body of Rem,And the Reaper looking at him with a evil smile.....

Jack: no..no...this..this can't be.. happening (with disbelief, slowly takes steps back, step by step) why....why did this happen Rem.....(crying)

(The Reaper throws her away and moves towards jack....., jack afraid starts running away...but unfortunately every room was closed,he screams for help but there is nobody. suddenly at some distance he saw a dark figure standing , jack stoped looks back if the Reaper is following him or not. The figure standing walks closer, jack shocked).

Jack: (looks at the figure ahead)... Ruby..wh....no.. Ruby run...the Reaper it's coming....(looks at her closely)

(She was also dead blood dripping from her injured stomach, bleeding heavily)..

Ruby:master!...save me....(says with dead eyes,her skin turned pale)

Voice over: suddenly the Reaper arrived behind jack..

looks back but at that moment the Reaper Swings his snyth at Jack's throat

looks back but at that moment the Reaper Swings his snyth at Jack's throat.....(slashed).....

Jack: ah.....ah....(screams,and falls down the bed)...

Rem: (slowly wakes up ) hm..hmm..master..what happened (with sleepy voice)..master what are you doing....

Jack: Rem..(shouts with happiness and a relief). Rem your okay...(runs to her and hugs her)...thank god it was a dream...

Rem: m...master what are you doing?..(utterly flustered) ..master your crying..(lost balance and falls on the bed...)...

Jack: Rem don't leave me alone..(crying)
I was scared..i thought i lost you...

Rem: (pats his head slowly running her hand through his hair) ..master! Aren't you being to childish..(blushing, ) but you know i like it and i won't leave you alone...master..! I can't breathe..

(she moves him,but ends up getting ontop of him looking at his face blushing)

Jack:( looks at her, blushing) Rem..i...i like..no mean...i love you (places his hand on her face, slowly getting close)

Rem: (doesn't know what to say) master..i also love you..(looks into his eyes)...

Jack: (brings her lips to his,and kisses her, lovingly) mm....mm...

Rem:..mmmm....(kisses him more lovingly and passionately)...(puwaa, breathes heavily)..master!..

Jack: (breathing heavily) Rem..i will marry you..and make you mine...(with determination)

Rem: (looks at him),you had a really bad nightmare... right...i will be here with you (winks at him and smiles)..

It's still midnight, what do you wanna do
(Blushes)

Jack: Rem..i respect your feelings,so..(looks at her embarrassed) .. Rem...i wanna say is that..(grabs her waist and hugs her closer)...

Rem: master!..(embarrassed) i can hear you heart beat...your also embarrassed right...(giggles)

Voice over: don't expect that much guys,

After a few minutes they fell asleep,

The next morning jack woke up Rem sleeping with her head on his chest hugging him

The next morning jack woke up Rem sleeping with her head on his chest hugging him..jack smiles and pats her..

Jack: (thinking to himself). Yesterday it was a really long day...(sigh)..but kissing eachother, (suddenly realised) doesn't that mean we are now a couple...

(Meanwhile Rem wakes up and looks at jack with a really cute sleepy face)

Rem: hmm...master..(grabs him tightly, purring like a cat.. clinging to him).
Master...gu moning.. (yawns) ..

Jack: Rem.. good morning..(laughs playfully) you look like a cat in the morning...you are so cute...

Rem: (moves close to him , sitting on top
Of him ) hmmm..... idiot master, it's not fair (cutely) i wanted to see your morning face hmm.......

Jack: ah.. Rem...(struggling because of his morning wood).. Rem it would be great if you move...from me

Rem: hmm.. (she understood) master..but won't it be great if i move ontop of you a little...(teases him, but his thing starts poking her down...)...*gasp*..master..!!

Jack: (moves her away, embarrassed) ah.. Rem...wa..what were you doing..(moves back a little)..

Voice over: after a little teasing and playing around, Rem gives him a kiss and goes to do her work...jack gets up and brushes his teeth and goes down stairs..

Jack: (goes to the table for breakfast).. good morning mom ,dad...

Dad : morning..jack (continues reading newspaper)

Mom: good morning jack.. breakfast is ready (looks at him,and noticed something)

Jack: yeah..(looks back at the kitchen,at Rem..and smiles)..

Mom: jack you seem in a great mood today...(looks at hand and saw a bracelet)..jack what is that....??

Jack: oh..this (thinks for a reason in split second) it was given by professor..as a gift..(worried)

Mom: oh ! For what..?? (Looks at him)

(His father also slightly looking at him)

Jack: because...i got first position in class...(smiles weirdly)..

Voice over: his mom congratulated him , and then they left for work.jack
After eating his breakfast looks for rem...

Jack: Rem...(calls her) Rem hey can you accompany me (found her)

Rem: master what is it, (looks at him lovingly)

Jack: i actually wanted to go to the library and I am scared after something happened there (looks at her) hm..

Rem : yes master..(takes his hand and takes him there)..then master what do you plan on doing there (teases him)

Jack: (they reached there) no...i just wanted to research something and also i wanted to b...be with you...(blushing)

(Suddenly a jack hears a voice, looking here and there.Jack gets a chill down his spine..that voice calls him........

TO BE CONTINUED.....