SHADOW.pt.2

Voice over: As Lavender and Rem were fighting in the middle of the night, suddenly jack noticed a shadow move quickly through the window...

Jack: ( noticed something move)
( To himself* what was that just now or am I just seeing things, ah.. whatever..)

(Rem and Lavender started a pillow fight)

Lavender: ( throws a pillow at rem) hump...he is my master, i know him from when he was a child.....so he will do it with me okay... little maid..neya
(show's her toungh, mocking her)

Rem: (the pillow hit her face and after getting mocked by her)
...ahhhh.....you stupid brat...he is only mine and (embarrassingly) we also kissed too...( Then gets angery) sooo...
I will be his wife and i won't give him to you......(throws the pillow back at her)

Jack: ahum...you two stop it...(takes the pillow) I am dame tired let me sleep...

(Lavender and Rem get's sad and say's "sorry master! " )

Jack: (to himself* oh i can't stand there sadness)
(Takes both of them and lays down)
You two are so dame hopeless (sigh)
(Gives them both a forehead kiss)
Now shut up and sleep okay....

Rem/Lavender: okay! Gu night...(clings to him tightly)

Voice over: (sigh) nice nothing happened as you do expect to..but it might happen....they slept nice and tight..the next day as Rem is a maid she woke up early and went to her work... while Lavender is sleeping with jack....

Rem: (wakes up, yawns. Looks at jack)
Aww... darling so cute sleeping (gives him a kiss on his lips)..*whispers* cute darling..i will be going to work,so have a nice sleep..

(After Rem left, Lavender woke up)

Lavender: hmm...meowu......(in a sleepy voice) master...hmm...(smiles, gets ontop of him...takes the blanket and covered her and him..and thinks of something lewed..and starts blushing)..

(Meanwhile jack slowly wakes up)

Jack:( to himself* too... heavy, can't breathe )...(opens his eyes..).. Lavender..
Wa..?...(before he could ask)

Lavender: (kisses him).mmm...ah...master..gu morning..neya..(looks at him seductively)
Master!.. let's do it..

Jack: (takes a breath)..whaat..? (Blushing)..no..no...no..nooo..! We can't..

Lavender: humm..whyiii...(annoyed)

Jack: Lavender! (Get's up) listen..i don't wanna hurt your feelings..but you see...i already love Rem...an..

Lavender: but you can have both of us..our race.. marries at least twelve girl's...(in a confident tone)

Jack: WTF.. isn't that too..much to handle..(with dumb found shocked expression)..

Lavender: master!..(pins him down)..i..i..am.. really..hmm... I want you master (in heat,and blushing)..in me..
(She slowly begins to take her night dress off)...

Jack: Lavender..wa.. what are you doing...(embarrassed, and shocked)

Voice over: get ready for world war 2, while she was taking her dress off Rem opens the door... while jack was pinned down...

Rem: ( anger at her peak ,and embarrassed to see that)...*shouts* what the hell are you doing...*shouts angrely* Lavender.........you f***ing damme cat...
I am gonna kill you...

Jack/Lavender: oh...ohh....we are dead..

(Lavender and Rem started there war, just like a cat fight.. meanwhile jack escaped..)

(Jack goes and changes into a black robe..and pants then goes down stairs..as it's a day off for his parents they were at the table having breakfast unlike everyday..he looks at them..and remembers what he said to Rem..)

(Jack's dad)
Leo: hey good morning son..(noticed that he is wearing a black robe as he only wears white and grey..like a introvert)

(Jack's mom)
Anna: oh.. good morning jack...(also noticed) jack you look different... where did you get that black robe from...

Jack: i just found it...(goes to the table and sits there)

(Meanwhile the Reaper inside him can see and hear everything,thus it then does some sort of magic to jack)

Jack: (looks at his parents and then looks at Rem..) Rem..can you bring my breakfast...(winks at her)

Rem: (shocked and looks at his parents)
Yes! ...master..(to herself* what is he thinking, what if they notice)

(Rem goes to the table with his breakfast placing it there,)

Rem: here!..master your breakfast...i hope you like it...(with a confused and worried expression)

Jack:(looks at her) yeah thanks babe...(with a smile)

Leo/Anna: (shocked and surprised with Jack's attitude, and what he just said)

Rem: ma..master so i will be going to the kitchen (she begins to walk to kitchen)

Jack: (grabs her waist and pulls her closer to him)..babe..stop..
(Looks at his parents)
Mom, dad i wanna talk about something..!

Anna: ( after seeing this her jaw dropped, she spat out the coffee she was drinking on Leo)...

Leo:(wiping the coffee) what is the meaning of this...?..(in a calme deep voice)

Jack: Rem from now onwards is not going to work as a maid...(in a calme determine manner)

Anna: then? Is that it...(worried, takes a sip of coffee again)

Jack: i love her, she loves me too..(looks at Rem) i wanna marry her !

Leo: what..!

Anna: (again shocked and spat out the coffee she just took a sip of, at Leo..)...what..!?

Rem: (surprised and fell for him again after this, her eyes tear up)
(To herself* so he really did mean it..i just love him..soo ..so..much)

Meanwhile....

The Reaper: well done kiddo....(to himself* it's great to be young huh!)

TO BE CONTINUED......