SHADOW

Voice over: after looking at his reflection he saw the Reaper. it talks to him....

The Reaper: hey kiddo it's been a while (with a deep voice and a smirk on)

(Thunder cracked in the background)

Jack: (scared)...wh...what do want...? Why are you doing this...(with a trembling voice)

The Reaper : (in a cold manner) are you sure, to shout like that with your girlfriend's around...?..( smirking)

Jack: wha...! (Thinks to himself* yeah if i shout they will wake up and he might hurt them, i can't let it happen)...
So what do you need....

The Reaper: hmm...now that's a good attitude you got...( Smiles evily)
I need revenge !...(in a angry deep voice)

Jack: revenge?..what revenge?...(looks at him confused) did you get hit by a bus or something...?

The Reaper: (annoyed) you sure talk a lot kiddo, and i don't like it ( in a angry tone)

Jack: eh....hey calme down it's just a joke ( thought he was going to die)..why revenge?

The Reaper: it's all because of the, the happiness, the peace and joy of my family everything was burnt into aahes....my wife,my new born kid they took everything from me
( says in a sad and angry voice, with a intense hatred)

Jack: what...? (Shocked and confused)

Voice over: meanwhile Rem wakes up calling him with that Lavender as she is a cat like creature, she also woke up.....

Rem : (slowly gets up, looks at jack) master?...what are you doing in the middle of the night?..( yawns)..

Lavender: meow....why are you so noisy?...(slowly opens her eyes and looks around)...

(At the same time when jack noticed them the Reaper disappeared from there)

Jack: Rem? Sorry did I wake you up...i was just looking, it's raining real heavily..(with a smile to convince them)

Rem: no.. it's okay..but ( looks at him, playful eyes ) can you come here let's sleep...

Lavender: (yawns) meow....stop it...go to sleep...( Fell asleep after saying that)

Jack/Rem: ( giggles)

Jack: okay.. Rem let's sleep, it feels kinda chilly now cuz of the rain....( Goes near the bed and lays down )

Rem: ( goes near him and crawls on him, and places her head on his face chest)
You okay? Your heart beat is so fast, or are you... flustered hmm...
(looks at him with a blush)

Jack: huh! ...no it's just ( flustered) your too cute...
( Looks at her, but her night dress exposing a little bit of her chest )
Oh..and Rem you are my girlfriend so stop calling me master..you can call me...
Anything else ( slowly runs his hand through her hair) ...you know.. anything

Rem: hmm... master!...(feels his hand going down every second).... your hand..

Jack: (looks at her playfully) if you won't call me anything else which i like, my hands gonna stop....( Smirks)...so...

Rem: ( feeling his hand stoping, and she doesn't want him to stop)...hump..you meani...(kisses him) mmmm...aha... darling...keep going...

Jack: (looks at her, touches his lips and tastes it )..mmmm... it's sweet, and i like it.... get's on top of her pinning her down..( kisses her neck)

Rem: ahh...mast ..(jack places his finger on her lips and she understood) darling..
You have changed a lot...ah...
(looks at him with eyes drenched with love )
But darling i will only call you darling when we are alone okay...!

Jack: huh...? I don't want that...(while his hand going through her clothes)..i will make you mine...babe...you are only mine..

Rem: what about Mr.Rutherford and Mis. Rutherford?..(trys to lower her voice)
(Thinks to herself* his hands are going down in side my clothes...it feels weirdly good)

Jack: don't care about it!
(With a determination in his eyes for her) i will talk to them no matter what..
So be carefree...

Lavender: ( slowly turns to them and opened her eyes) meow.!?...ma..master..?
What are you doing?....

Jack/Rem: huh..!? , Lavender (shocked and embarrassed)

Jack: no..no.. it's not what you think...

Lavender: hmmm......how can you do this to mee (her eyes tear up)

Rem: Lavender calme down it's...

Lavender: how...how can you do this with only her...
(slowly slips her tops strip from her shoulder, seductively looks at him) i will be lonely master...hmmm...

Jack/ Rem: what!?............

Voice over: after she said that, ofcourse war broke out between her and Rem, meanwhile jack being dragged around in the bed....

TO BE CONTINUED........

AUTHOR'S note...
Hey guys i hope you like my story here, and if you like it to continue like this... leave a comment and vote, plus follow me... And this part won't be having much images just use your imagination to it's extend okay. thank you for reading it...

By: jacknekodesu