I WON'T DIE.pt.2

Voice over: at Arthur's house , Arthur and kitsune felt a jolt of presence which was signalled by the bracelet given to Jack... Arthur and kitsune after feeling that terrifying presence, they knew something is about to happen.. something terrible was coming....

Arthur: kitsune track where jack is...!!
(In a worried expression and alarming tone)

Kitsune: (shocked by what's happening, trying to track Jack) Arthur!! I can't get where he is..(worried and shocked) it's not showing Jack presence at all...
(Looks at Arthur)

Arthur: (shocked and gets a terrifying feeling in him) kitsune, let's head to the place where his presence was last present..

(Kitsune transforms into her fox form, Arthur get's on her.. flying towards the place where jack is..)

MEANWHILE AT THE RESTAURANT..THE ATMOSPHERE CHANGES, A COLD PRESENCE HAUNTING THE WHOLE PLACE..THE DEMONESS.. REALISING WHAT'S HAPPENINGS GETS FULLY READY FOR WHAT'S COMEING...

THE PLACE STARTS TO FILL UP WITH DARK PURPLE FOG....

THEN SUDDENLY THE CROW WENT FLYING AND SLAMMED INTO THE WALL FORMING A BIG HOLE IN THE WALL..AND THE CROW LAYING THERE IN THE CRACKED WALL, LIFELESS.. IT'S CHEST PEARCED AND HEART TAKEN OUT......

AND FROM THE SHADOW JACK COMES OUT..WITH A TERRIFYING AURA EMITTED BY HIM..HIS EYE'S FILLED WITH DARKNESS..

WALKING TOWARDS LAVENDER, GOES NEAR HER.. STANDING INFRONT OF HER....

JACK: YOU DID WELL PROTECTING HIM.. "LITTLE CAT" ....
(Pat's her head and healing her)
NOW GO TAKE REM OUT OF HERE..
(look's at the demoness, with rage filled eye's)

Demoness: (summons her crow man's, while saying) it's been a long time reaper...i have been waiting for this moment..to...kill you (smirks)

JACK: (with a rage filled tone)
YOU HAVE MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE TRYING TO KILL MY SON AND HIS LOVED ONCE....

NOW...
YOU SHALL DIE HERE..

THE DEMONESS ORDER'S HER CROW MEN TO ATTACK HIM...JACK UNLEASHED HIS DARKNESS..AND FORMS A CLAW ON HIS HAND'S ATTACKING THE CROW'S KILLING THEM ONE BY ONE.. CUTTING THEM INTO PIECES WITH EASE..

THEN THE DEMONESS ATTACKS HIM WITH MAGICAL DAGGERS COMEING OUT OF LITTLE PORTALS..JACK DEFECTS ALL OF THEM..AND THROWS ONE RIGHT AT THE DEMONESS..SHE AVOIDS IT BUT GET'S A CUT ON HER FACE... ENRAGED BY THIS SHE GET'S READY TO ATTACK..HER NAILS GETTING LONG AND HARDER..

SUDDENLY JACK APPEARS RIGHT INFRONT OF HER GRABBING HER BY HER NECK AND CHOCKING HER..AND SLAMS HER ON THE TABLE... PINNING HER DOWN...

JACK: HOW DID YOU ESCAPE OUT OF "THERE " !?

DEMONESS: i didn't escape i was summoned (says while struggling)

JACK: WHO SUMMONED YOU !!

DEMONESS: lor........

SUDDENLY ARTHUR AND KITSUNE ARRIVED BRAKING THE WINDOW AND THE SPACE BARRIER

JACK LOOKS AT THEM..AND AT THAT MOMENT THE DEMONESS ESCAPED... DISPERSING INTO CROWS AND GONE..

JACK AT HIS LIMITS FALLS DOWN..

~[I WON'T DIE ]~

[I WILL PROTECT YOU]•

JACK!!
JACK !! HEY IT'S MORNING WAKE UP...BABY WAKE UP.....

MASTER WAKE UP..MEOW...

(Jack, this voice it's familiar .. slowly opens his eye's...Saw Rem and Lavender sitting near him..huh??.. what's going on ...jack wakes up and as he wakes up Lavender and Rem jumps on him hugging him...and crying..jack confused and trying to remember what happened...)

Jack : hey guys calme down..( smiling and also confused) what's happening here..

Rem: you have been sleeping for a whole day...i was so worried darling ( hugs him tightly)

Lavender: yes master i was worried too..( takes his hand and places on her head asking for a pat)

Jack: ( smiles playfully and Pat's her head)..hmm hmm sorry to make you worry..

Rem : (gets jealous and annoyed) hump!!

Jack: (saw her and slightly giggles and hugs her closely....and kisses Rem's forehead gently)...my sweetheart..
(Jack orders Lavender to bring something to eat for him..)

Lavender: (smiles and goes to bring something for him) yes master..i be back..

Rem: are you hungry baby..(looks at him)

Jack: ofcourse.. but food can't satisfy me ( softly smiles, looking at her.. leaning close to her lips)

Rem: (blushing..closes her eyes)

Voice over: then they have a passionate kiss and cuddling together..and then a knock is heard on the door... Arthur and kitsune came to check up on him.. Jack you can come in guys...

Arthur: sorry disturb your moment..

Jack: no it's okay ( looks at kitsune and Arthur)

Kitsune: (winks at jack teasing him) so how do you feel..

Jack: hmm i don't know..i don't have any injuries..(checks on him)

Arthur: good to hear that.. but what happened there...who was that attacked you...

JACK REMEMBERED EVERYTHING..

[I WON'T DIE]
"jack"

[I WILL PROTECT YOU SON]
"reaper"

WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO TELL EVERYTHING

SUDDENLY THE TIME STOPS THE REAPER SAY'S SOMETHING TO HIM APPEARING INFRONT OF HIM...

{TO BE CONTINUED}•