KING'S RETURN.pt.1

IN THE SUNSET, REAPER STANDING ON THE ROOFTOP.. LOOKING AT THE CLOCK TOWER FARAWAY.. SAY'S TO LAVENDER...

~JACK IS THE KING~

Lavender was speachless, looking at the Reaper and through Jack's room window at him sleeping with a shocked expression...

Lavender: (in shock and confusion)

what the hell!!..and how...but she was the only owner of the throne...and she's no more..how is this possible..!?

Reaper: ( he answered) we must have misunderstood the true king...at that time she was pragent..she had a child...

Lavender: ( with shock, she murmured)
Thus the child is the king..and that's Jack....

Reaper: (with a little smile) yes, and now he shall rise..as the KING

Lavender: but that also means.." He" would come for Jack... to take away the throne...

Reaper: we must protect him..at all cost..

For now.. little cat we have something to do... follow me...

REAPER JUMPED FROM THE ROOFTOP, THE SUN HAS ALREADY SET... LAVENDER ALSO CHANGED INTO HER CAT FORM AND LEAPED BEHIND HIM...

MEANWHILE..THAT TIME WHEN THE THRONE GAVE JACK HIS POWER'S..THE WAVES OF MANA AND THE PRESENCE OF HIS AURA WAS DETECTED...BY SOMEONE..

A HUMANOID CREATURE SITTING ON A DARK THRONE..MADE OF BONES.. IT HAD A RED BLOOD THIRSTY EYES.. HORNS COMEING OUT OF HIS HEAD, REPTILE LIKE SKIN..AND THRONES ALL OVER HIS SPINE..A MAJESTIC CREATURE..

THEN A MAN IN BLACK ROBE CAME TO HIM.. SAYING..

The King's Alive..

THE CREATURE REPLIED.. WITH A GROWLING VOICE..

' FIND HIM AND BRING HIM TO ME '

THE CREATURE ORDER THE MAN IN BLACK ROBE..THE MAN IN BLACK ROBE SAID..YES MASTER..

THEN HE CALLED TWO CREATURES..A HALF SNAKE..DEMON AND A WITCH...
HE ORDERED THEM TO FIND THE KING AND BRING HIM..

THEN HE GIVES THEM AN ARTEFACT...AND SAY'S THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO THE MAGICAL REALM..REST IS UPTO YOU...'KAREN'

Note: Karen is name of the witch , clar name of the snake demon..

SHE USED THE ARTEFACT..AND OPENS A PORTAL TO MAGICAL REALM...BUT CLAR WAS LAZING AROUND.. AND WAS ANNOYED BY THE WITCH ALWAYS TALKING SHIT...SHE WIPED HER TAIL AND THE WITCH FLEW INSIDE..THEN SHE ALSO ENTERED THE PORTAL..

after entering the portal they were presented by a large gate..where jack and Reaper first went inside...

Clar : will it open by itself or do we have to push it...!?

Karen: (without saying anything, walks near the door and uses the artefact to open the gate , and looks at clar )..

this is how smart people do things..

Clar : (gets offended by what she said)

What did you say...say it again and i will squeeze you to death...

Karen : (goes inside, ignoring clar)..

Wow...this is amazing...the presence of pure mana is so... strong here...

Clar: yeah it's so cozy in here...there are many chair around...and a throne...

Kare: don't touch anythinng..or you might be dead in Seconds...

Clar: oh ... okay okay..i understood...
(In a annoyed manner)

So...what are you gonna do with the artefact to find the owner of that throne

(Looks at the throne while telling)

Karen: (takes the artefact.. rising it a little up..then chanting a spell the artefact activates.. floating in the air and then it... starts looking for the owner of the throne..)

Yes! It's working....it won't be long.. sooner his head will be in our hand's..

(Laughs after saying that)

~The artefact found a trace of one living being and a unknown being...then after getting the information and tracking the mana waves... unfortunately for them they ended up in a clock tower...they didn't understand what's happening.. why they ended up inside the clock tower..then they looked around... suddenly a footsteps were heard.. from behind them.. saying.....

Reaper: what took you so long... little rats...

(Standing on top..his eyes glowing red...and lavender standing next him,)

~both stood there looking at the Reaper..and the aura & mana emanating from him...they knew this won't go down without a fight...they looked at eachother and charged straight at the Reaper.. attacking him... starting the the battle..

TO BE CONTINUED...