THE NEXT DAY.PT.2

Voice over: he looks at windows reflection, but saw a terrifying sight.
He saw his reflection move and smileing at him with red glowing eye.

Jack: (shouts) what f*ck is that?
(Scared falls down the chair)

Rem : master! (With Worry) what
happened to you? (Goes close to him)

Jack: rem lo...look at the window (says with fear).

Rem: what is there? I don't see anything.
It's just our reflection on the window !
(Says confused)

Jack: (scared and sweating profusely)
Rem look my reflection it is....it..is ...
Smiling at me and it looks totally demonic...(his words trembling with fear)...

Rem: master i don't see anything there!
It's just raining outside and the windows showing our reflection.(totally worried takes his hand)

Jack: but..(he looks at the window) what..? It disappeared hun..?(scared and confused)

Rem: (pulls him up and hugs him) master
It's nothing you must be tired..(calmes him down)..master you feeling better now?

Jack: rem , but i saw it! It's like it is watching me.(hugs her tight)..

Rem: i believe in you master. it's okay, but master you're huging me too tightly..! (Struggling)

Jack: oh sorry (stops huging) it was just..i was feeling..

Rem: you were feeling it (slightly smiles)
Righ..

Jack : what no i mean..it was nice (blushes)

Rem : (teases him) what was nice...my melons or....(looks at him playfully)

Jack: huh..! (Blushing, turns his head side a little). No...no that's not what i meant..i...(embarrassed). ..thank you Rem .

Rem: master it's okay (blushes a little) i will be there for you always..and I don't mind if it's you, (says playfully) you can feel it ..(runs away)

Jack: wha.....what...(get's flustered) ahh...
Rem why do you always tease me like this hump (shouts)..

Voice over:then after been teased by Rem he eats his breakfast and goes to his library room to research on what is going on with him.

(Jack opens the door of the library)

Jack: (says to himself) i don't know if it's a hallucination or not, but surely it's something real bad .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(He looks around a little bit and finds a bunch of really old books at the top shelf)

Jack: (takes a ladder and climbs at the top) wow it's real dusty in here, what kind of book is this? Looks interesting..hmm..(takes the book with purple linked symbol on it.)

Voice over: jack gets down the ladder
But he doesn't know what kind of mystery is going to unfold. By that
Strange book.....

Jack:(opens the book) holy moly! It's so damn old,  what is this writing? Kinda
Looks familiar....to me hmm....(thinks,but can't remember) anyways let's see what it has,

(Then a sudden gust of wind bowed opening the window of the library and TURNING the page of the book revealing the information he wanted)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jack:(looks at the book with shock)
What is this some kind of joke?....why does this image looks like me..and what the hell is this writing it's weird..

Jack: i can't read this at all.what kind of language is this? (Confused)

(Suddenly the room filles with dark fog, the room becomes cold and a strange voice  laughing evily and calling his name*jack * )

Jack: why does it feel so cold in here?
(Looks around) what f*ck is this (shouts)
What is this dark fog like thing it's fill the room...(scared, takes the book)

(Suddenly the library door closes own it's own)

Jack: (runs towards the door but it's closed) why.....why....y..y.y. is this happening to me (fear was visible on his face, turning pale and sweating with heavy breath)

(Jack says to himself) i must call Rem..she can open the door from the outside.

Jack: (shouts)Rem..!  Hey Rem I am stuck in here help me..

(Unfortunately there was no answer
,suddenly a voice was heard calling him and a evil laugh)

Jack: (hears the sound calling him) wh...who...is there, (trembling) why are you scaring me like this? ( Jack looks around scared and to find a to escape)

Evil: (laughing) jack......i was searching for you (evil laughing) after so many years finally found yo....ou...ha..ha..haaa.

Jack: who are you? Why are you doing this? (Shouts)

Evil: oh come on jack, don't be like that.
Because i made you much stronger that you were, didn't you notice that (laughs evily)

Jack: (thinks to himself) yeah my body did feel lighter and stronger (looks here and there, he noticed the open window)

Evil: exactly i made you powerfull.

Jack: what are you? (Jack slowly moves close to the window,inch by inch)

Evil: oh me I am .....

(Jack saw the opportunity and ran towards the window and jumped out, falling on the bushes in the rain)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Jack saw the opportunity and ran towards the window and jumped out, falling on the bushes in the rain)

Evil; interesting.. really.. really.. interesting...(laughs evily)

TO BE CONTINUED........

JACK THE REAPER जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें