THE EVIL IS BACK pt.1

Voice over: After jack jumped out of the window,the evil took an intrest in him and then disappearing into thin air.

(After jack jumped out of the window)

Jack:(breathing heavily and trembling with fear) finally I am out..i thought i was going to die there..

(Rem calling him from the background)

Rem: master!..master !...are you out side (comes looking for him)

Jack: (listening) yeah! i am..

Rem:(comes out with an umbrella) master! (Worried) what are you doing in this rain?

Jack: (thinking to himself) i can't tell her that..if i tell her she might get hurt by that thing, now what should I do..yeah that's it.

Rem :master!(shouts) are you listening?
I was so worried..hmm..(questions him). so what are you doing out in the rain?

Jack: ahh....i...i was just reading books..see (shows the book)

Rem: master! (Huh !) Seriously! Do you think I am gonna believe that..? (Looks at him with a SERIOUSLY worried expression)

(Rem goes close to him with the umbrella and takes his hand)

Rem: let's go inside! (Takes him inside)

Voice over: Rem takes him inside and rushed to get a dry towel, to dry his hair.
And ordered some other maids to get a pair of dry clothes and arrange the hot bath for him.

Rem : (looks at him seriously) master!
Now tell me the truth. What were you doing out side while it is raining?
(Takes the towel and starts drying his hair)

Jack: (struggling to give an answer) i was ......(gets a reason) yeah..! I was just
Reading a book..

Rem: (looks at him suspecting something) yeah..so..

Jack: (struggling) so suddenly a wind bowed opening the window and one of the book page, which was toren it was taken by the wind...(looks at her worried)

Rem: (finished drying and takes his hand) master!
(with soft voice and worried sad expression)
If you have any problems share it with me.i with be always with you and it hurts me when you are hiding something from me, cuz ...(blushes) master..i...love you..

Jack: (his eyes fill up with tears) i....i... I'm so scared Rem and if i tell you,
(with a sad expression and sad voice)
You may get hurt ! And I don't want that to happen to you..(hugs her) cuz, you are the only one who has cared about me in this house (starts crying)...

Rem: (also starts crying and hugs him tight) it's okay master! If i die it will be for you and I won't let anyone harm you..(with a serious soft voice)

Voice over: meanwhile them being lovey-dovey, a maid comes and intruped them

Voice over: meanwhile them being lovey-dovey, a maid comes and intruped them. And said master's bath is ready..and then jack goes to clean up..

Jack : (inside the bath house)
Ah...I am tired (thinks about what Rem told him and gets flustered) she confused her feelings to me ..and i told her my feelings too...(embarrassed)

(Meanwhile, at Rem's POV )

Rem: (embarrassed) i seriously did confused my feelings to master...but i feel
Releved that he cares so much about me..
(Think's some things and get's more embarrassed)

Jack: hmm...(having a nice bath)
Taking a hot bath feels amazing..ah....

(Meanwhile outside the house a girl ,who is a classmate of jack comes to meet him)

(Ting tong ,the door bell rang )

(A maid came to check)

The maid: oh ! Young lady,how can I help you (with a surprise)

(The maid was shocked,because the girl standing infront is from the second richest family in the city,her name is ' Eris Linnester ' from the "High branch family of Linnester ")

Eris: i came to meet jack!..is he here?
(Looks inside)

The maid: yes !..my lady, please come inside.. young master is having a bath (respectfully) so please make yourself comfortable.

Eris: thanks miss maid..i will wait!
(Goes to the sofa and sat there waiting for him)hmm...

(The maid goes to inform jack that his friend has came to visit him)

The maid: young master! Young lady Eris is here to visit you..and she is waiting (says in a calme manner)

Jack: what!..(shouts with shock) and slips in the water...ah....(water splash)

(Meanwhile in a different location)

Voice over: a mysterious man standing with many candles around him.....in a church like place..

The person: finally he is back...(laughs evily) he...is ....back...the fallen angel, the reaper is back.........

TO BE CONTINUED.......