Chapter 21

JAMES P.O.V.

Hi you've reached Brionna, sorry I can't get to the phone right now, but if you leave your name and a message I'll be sure to get back to you.

Fuck I got her voicemail again. I slammed my phone down into my cup holder. I was so fuckin annoyed. It's been a few days and I haven't heard from Brionna. Her phone goes straight to voicemail, and nun of my texts delivered. I never went this hard over a bitch but I just felt like I NEEDED to apologize to her. It was just something about her, she was so special I can feel it.

I pulled into the parking lot space at the hospital, I had to come see my man's Rock. He got shot last week.

Yo, yooo! I smiled slapping my man's up.

What's up gangsta! He laughed slapping me back up.

Shit slow motion, slow motion! What's up doe? How you feelin?

Shit I'm straight bra, ready to get outta here.

I feel you! Almost that time. What they saying?

Probably about another week or so honestly. I'm getting my strength and shit back got a arm wrap on my shit and been going to PT.

That's good news. I bet yo ass won't mess with another nigga bitch again! I laughed standing up.

Man fuck that nigga! His bitch been up here almost everyday, like clock work!

Hey baby, I got you some food! A girl said coming into the room.

Right on time! Rock laughed. I slapped him up giving him a hug.

Bae this my homie Shooter, Shooter this my bitch Niya! He said introducing us.

Nice to meet the famous Shooter! She said smiling opening his container of food.

Like wise! Ight ima get up out of here bro. Nice meeting you shawty.

Ight bro!

Bye!

I made my way out the room and I tried to call Brionna as I walked out. I hung up the phone as I got no answer once again. I looked up and I thought my eyes was playing tricks on me. I stood in the doorway of the room.

We locked eyes and hers filled with tears. I walked into the room and she slowly stood to her feet. "What happened?" I asked confused and she wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head into my chest and started crying.

Bri what happened? Did Quan do something to you?
Talk to me baby girl! I lifted her chin up to look her in her eyes and they was filled with hurt.

It's a long story! She said wiping her tears.

Okay, here's your chair are you ready? Is this your ride? A nurse asked as she came into the room.

Yeah! Im her ride. I answered quickly.

Okay, I'm gonna grab your discharge papers and get you on your way. She smiled and walked out.

I don't have any where to go James! She said sadly trying not to cry again.

Don't worry about it, your coming with me.

The nurse came back with her papers and she signed them. I went downstairs to pull the car up to the door. The nurse brought her out and I opened my car door for her. I helped her in slowly and got ready to pull off.
I headed to the expressway and straight to my house. I was at a lost for words and really wanted to know what happened. If her brother did something to her I was gonna lose it! No man should be putting they hands on a female no matter what.