Chapter 51

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I pulled up to the trap because my man needed me. I forgot I told him I was gonna help him cook this shit up. It don't look like they was out here doing no fuckin work though. They had the grill going and music jumping. He was on the grill to my surprise.

I got out and Leah was here smiling from ear to ear when she seen me. I haven't talked to anyone at the house yet or even told them we was seeing each other again.

Hi! I smiled hugging his waist.

Sup baby! He sat his beer down wrapped his arm around my neck and kissed me.

Ummm I didn't know y'all was having a little party...

I wouldn't say a party more like a lil hood gathering. You hungry?

No I just ate.....I thought you needed me to take care of that for you?

I do! But shit just relax for now. This shit was unplanned. How's your day?

It's good, how's yours?

Better now that your here.

Whatever your just saying that! I smiled hitting his chest.

I mean it, give me a kiss! I leaned in and kissed him again.

Mmmmm what's this? Leah asked as she came over to us.

Nothing! I said so fast embarrassed.

Look like a whole lot of something! When did this happen again?

Why you being nosey? He asked laughing flipping the burgers.

I just love seeing you happy, both y'all! Her attitude been so bad the past few months please fuck it out of her!

She don't got no attitude no more she good! He smirked. I rolled my eyes giggling. "How you know she had an attitude?" He asked confused.

Mmmm I may or may not live with her.

My sister been living with you this whole time?!

In my defense I told her not to tell you she lives with me but this was months ago when we was you know not together since that fabulous fun night at the club! We've been seeing each other almost two weeks now I just didn't get a chance to tell her that you some what my man again and I'm living back in delulu land.

When we gone make it reality and not delulu?!

Ummm! I started blushing as he sipped his beer.

Uhhh bro why Woo looking at you like that? Leah asked confused making us look away from each other. He looked up and sat his beer down.

I don't know but he better chill!

Sup bra! Quan said slapping him up.

Shit, what Woo on?

I don't know why?

He keep looking at me weird!

I'll keep my eye out.

Ight! Shooter slapped Quan up and he walk away. "Come in the house for a min yall!" Me and Leah followed him and I looked at her. I didn't get a good feeling about this. I felt something come over me.

Bro I gotta talk to you! Leah said as he took us into his office.

Bouta what?

Please don't get mad! She looked at me then I looked at her. "Can you sit in his lap so he won't get up?" She nervously laughed. At this moment I knew what she was getting at.