Chapter 38

BRIONNA P.O.V.

Christmas was just right around the corner and I couldn't wait. It was one of my favorite times of year. Now that the family is officially complete and coming together I wanted to do something special for everyone. While James was in jail everyone did step up and do their part even if it was something small or big. Our businesses ran smooth because of all our help. After new years the daycare center will be complete and the laundromat will be opening for business. I was so excited for my accomplishments. Pretty soon I was gonna be able to sit back relax and enjoy the soft girl era.

I reached over to my night stand and grabbed my iPad. I went to my notes and wrote everyone's name down. I always dreamed of getting everyone whatever they wanted in life, to be able to live beyond our means.

I already know my gift to my handsome nephews was my businesses. Each one was getting the day care and the other was getting the laundromat. They both also had savings accounts from me with 75k in them just in case they ever wanted to go to college and it'll be paid for. My boys won't ever have to work a day in their life.

Leah, Kyra, Lexi, and Sienna I'll probably just buy them a new bag, a nice purse. Nun of them have a birkin and we have big money now so I might get them one. I don't know what to get the guys though.
Maybe I'll send them all on a guys trip for after the new years.

Are you busy? Leah asked coming into my office.

Not really what's up?

I need to talk to you about something....please keep an open mind and don't get mad! She said with teary eyes.

You okay? What's wrong?

Me and Trey aren't married.....

What?

I told him I didn't wanna get married without my brother approval.

I thought yall got the marriage license and had the ceremony downtown?

We signed the marriage license but never did the ceremony. We had 3 months after we signed to have it but like I said I wasn't getting married without my brother! My whole life I always dreamed of him walking me down the aisle so I couldn't do it. And Trey had talked to him on Thanksgiving and James gave him his blessing....

What's the problem then?

Member how I just said keep an open mind?!

Who's cheating?

Nobody.....yet!

What you mean yet? Leah!

Bri I don't know what to do! I met someone and I'm starting to like him.

Ima tell you right now not as Trey sister but as yours, as your friend! Leah don't leave the one you love for the one you like, cause the one you like gone leave you for the one they love.

Am I too young to be married?

I think you should follow your heart and do what you feel is best. If your not ready to be married don't throw yourself into it. Wait a year or three. Be engaged take it slow figure out if that's what you really want. Just because you have a baby with someone doesn't mean you have to be together but don't let someone new come in and you mess everything you been fighting for up. It's never worth it and the grass is never greener on the other side.

Thanks sis!

You welcome babe. I'll always be here for you.

Please don't tell Trey about this.

Leah ima tell you like I use to tell Kyra just because he's my brother don't mean I speak on our business and just because your my friend don't mean I speak on me and his business.

I feel you! So have you and my brother made up yet? Cause if anyone around here needs to work on their relationship it's y'all.

I think me and Shooter will be just fine.

Owee what that mean?

Nowwww who sending you flowers? Lexi asked walking in my office holding a bunch of roses. "Mmm these for you miss thang!"

These are beautiful! I smiled taking them from her hand.

Who they from? Leah asked jumping up from the chair and snatching a card from them.
"I love you!" Who the hell tell you they love you?! She asked with one eye brawl raised.

Uhhhh....

Uhhh what? I'm calling my brother! I'm putting a stop to all this! She said as she twisted up her lips pulling her phone out quick. I leaned against my desk with a smirk on my face as she put the phone on speaker. "HELLO?!!!" She yelled.

Yoo what up sis? He said as he answered. His voice made me smile hard.

Uhuhn ain't no what up sis, bro why some nigga send roses, ROSESSSS to yo bitch! You need to get her back now!

Oh word somebody sending her roses? He laughed.

Yeah talkin bout some "I Love You"!

Yoo let me call you right back. He said before hanging up. I tried so hard not to laugh. I picked my phone up as it was ringing. "You got niggas sending you roses?!" He asked laughing in my ear.

Hi baby! I smiled.

Hi baby? Who the hell is this? Leah asked snatching my phone out my hand and from my ear and putting it on speaker. "She gotta nigga home boy and when he catch you he gone kill you so I hope you can shoot back!"

Damn shorty told me she was single! James said loud and clear and she just looked at me and back at the phone and Lexi looked at me with wide eyes. "Don't get quiet now! Can you give my girlfriend her phone back!"

Oh...oh, so y'all made up and ain't tell nobody hun? Okayyy! She twisted up her lips and sat down.

Thank you for the roses baby I love them.

You're welcome beautiful I getta get back to this shit (somebody started screaming in pain) yo Quan shut his bitch ass up! Bae let me call you back!

Okay, I'll see you later!

Ight love you!

Love you to baby! I hung up my phone smiling.

Nahhhh hold the fuck up y'all two muthafuckas was just hating each other like two weeks ago now it's baby and I love you what the fuck happened?

I was in Miami looking for Mitch and I realized that ship had sailed when I caught him with Cali...

Wait what?

Ohhh yeah Mitch is fuckin with Cali! Anywho I didn't know he was in Miami and he also was at the trap when I caught them. Long story short he saved my life and I came to my senses and so did he one thing led to another next thing I know he asked me to be his girlfriend and I'm not turning it down or pushing him away anymore. That's my man for now and forever and the afterlife!