Chapter 52

BRIONNA P.O.V.

I sat at the bar damn near trying to hold my breath. The smell of liquor made me wanna off myself. I grabbed the menu so I could order. Joe's had the best wings and I needed some now. I felt like I was starving and I was gonna throw up everything in me if I didn't get these specific wings.

What can I get you Ms lady? And where you been? Shot on me!

Hey Joe! Now you know I can't drink!

And why not? You done let that boy run up in you raw didn't you! Mmmm! He rolled his eyes at me.

That boy? You mean that man! And he's my husband! Joe let me get 10 flat hot honey mustard bbq wings!

We don't even make that, girl that's like 3 different flavors.

Make it happen Joe!

Owee you is snappy! He rolled his eyes and went over to his keypad and put my order in.

Add some seasoned cheese fries too!

Girlllllll!

Thank you Joe! Oh and give me a sprite I'm thirsty!

Got damn anything else your majesty?! He twisted his lips up and rolled his eyes.

Thank youuuu! I smiled. "I don't know why you over there acting like you don't miss me when you know you do!"

Girl bye no I don't! You the most neediest customer! what I wanna know is when you get married Ms thing? Cause why wasn't I invited to the wedding?

He proposed in Barbados, and we got married the next day while out there. I had no clue no idea what that man was up to. But I am in the works of planning my wedding and you are on the guest list Joe!

Mmmhm I better be! So my lil chicklet done got married and now having a baby! Lord Jesus fix it!

Why is it so hard to believe? I laughed taking a sip of my sprite.

I don't know, you was just like this hard ass bad ass bitch and I literally done watched you turned soft and fall in love from the beginning! I remember forming a friendship with you when you had the iconic get drunk and tell all your business to the bartender!

I bussed out laughing! "Owee Joe I remember that oh my god that was damn near 6 years ago!"

Girl you was in love with that man real bad, I'm
Proud of you and happy for you! You guys deserve each other!

Awww thank you Joe! That means a lot to me. My husband really is my everything!

Owee speaking of... heads up!

I turned around and seen him walking towards the bar. I hurried up and turned around and took a huge sip of my sprite and hurried up and pushed it away from me. "The fuck is you doing here?" James yelled at me as he came over to me.

Chillax I'm just getting some food!

Fuck is you getting?

A salad....

Do I fuckin look stupid to you? Since when do they sale salads! And you think you slick you was drinking sprite.

Whattttt no I was not! I said in a high squeaky voice trying my best to lie.

Let me smell yo breath!

Smell my breath is wild! Move! I laughed pushing him away from me.

Yeah cause you a lying ass muthafucka. He picked my drink up and started drinking it.

Now how did you know that's mine could of been anybody's in here.

Let me tell you how slow you is. You see this light shade of pink lip gloss on the straw? Yeah you got the same shit on yo lips. It's that princess pop bubble gum shit you like from the hair store over on 78th.

Well got damn Sherlock homes!

You my wife I know you like I know the back of my own hand.

You know what you got that!

Here's your food! Joe said sitting my containers down.

Oh a salad huh?

It's not what it looks like! This is a salad disguised
as chicken wings...

And cheese fries Brionna?

Yessss, Joe I think somebody switched my food! This is crazy! (Joe bussed out laughing) Ohhhh my goodness! I guess ima just have to eat it cause this the wrong thing!
I took a chicken wing out and bit into it and baby I almost died and went to heaven. This muthafuckin wing tasted so good.

Brionna?!

Hmm?

Stop playing with me!

It's just some chicken wings! I whined I had sauce all over my fingers and lips.

Get yo food and let's go! Before I have to body slam yo ass.

Body slamming me is crazy boy you know ima big body Benzzzz!

BRIONNA!

Okay, okay! I'm getting up got damn! Bye Joe!

Bye girl!

Joe don't serve her ass no mo!

It's just a bit of chicken wings Shooter, baby loves chicken wings! He laughed.

Thank youuuuu! My point it's not me it's the baby that wants it! I'm just doing what the tiny little human in my body is asking for.

Y'all both going on punishment! How many glasses of water you had today?

I've had my gallon of water!

Did you really?

Yesssss! My cup is empty see! I reached in my car grabbing my Meoky cup shaking it to show it was empty.

Yeah ight! Hurry up and get home!

Don't rush me....I don't even know why I'm talking to you. I'm still mad at you.

Mad at me for what?

Earlier Mr. I'll be back! You left twice saying the same shit and on top of that here it is 11 at night and yo bitch ass in a bar!

Shidddd I was coming to get some food too! He bussed out laughing.

Was you gonna bring me some?

You think I was gone eat 20 wings by myself?

Uhhh yes fat ass!

Ight relax on me! Let me grab my food I'll meet you back at home.

Mmhm okay! I rolled my eyes and he leaned in to kiss me laughing. I got in the car and he ran back inside to get his food and I pulled off.

I parked around the corner from the house and devoured my sea food boil I had got before I stopped to get my chicken wings. I crushed it so fast. Me and James was pulling up at the same time. He opened my car door to help me get out the car grabbing my stuff for me. I opened the house door for us and we went to the back patio to eat our food. I loved looking at the beach and the night time sky with the pathway lit up so beautifully. I can't wait until we finally finish furnishing the house.

I got up from my seat and sat in my husbands lap. He started to rub my stomach. "You alright?"

Yeah, I love you!

I love you too.
I leaned in and kissed him.