Chapter 32

BRIONNA P.O.V.

You okay? Lexi asked coming into my office. "I was tryna call you but you ain't never hit me back every body was worried about you here. Glad to see you here!"

Owe baby I was sick, I don't know that liquor was not sitting well with my stomach for a few days. I honestly don't know what the fuck was going on with me I just couldn't get it together.

I'm glad you feeling better.

You just don't know Lex I was down bad bouta die!

Owee it was like that? I wish you would of called me. I would of came over checked on you.

I was okay I just slept that shit off. How's everything going though?

Everything has been good though. Business been running great and smooth a lot of patients in and out. Today light work though.

Okay great thank you!

Wanna do lunch?

Uhh yeah I'd love to.

You okay?

Yeah I'm fine...

No Bri are you okay? Like mentally you haven't talked much since you know James...

Lex I'm fine, I promise!

Ms. Smith umm there's a lady out here demanding to see you and she is causing a scene. Jayla the receptionist said coming in my office frustrated.

Who the fuck is it? I asked annoyed getting up. I put my white coat on and grabbed my stethoscope to leave my office. I made my way down the hall and to the waiting room where a loud mouth bitch was yelling fighting the security.

Yo? I yelled out getting their attention. "What do you keep coming to my place of business for Lisa?"

I been trying to reason with you but now this is getting completely out of line! Give me my son keys to his houses! I want the keys to his cars, and I want all his bank accounts. He had millions put away and instead of yo gold digging ass stealing all his money your going to give it to me or I'll have my son come and do something really fuckin bad to you. You wished you gave me everything! 6 feet under is where you can be! And his funeral will be next week and don't show up bitch!

You just threatened me? I laughed folding my arms.

Think I'm playing? She pulled a gun out on me.

Whoaaaa Jamal don't pull out the 9! I laughed. I stepped in her face pressing the gun to my chest. "Do it!" "Show me, make me a believer! Cause I promise you if you don't you gone wish you did! Now do it!" I looked her in her eyes as each word left my mouth. I was boiling in the inside. I snatched the gun from her hands so fast she trembled. "Now get the fuck out before you be with your son!" I said looking her in her eyes as I dissembled the gun. I passed the parts to security. "You just made a big mistake! Now get the fuck out!"